Archery Talk Forum banner

841 - 860 of 978 Posts

·
NAASP
6,819 Posts
I think you're confusing the BT Mag X with the BT Mag
The BT Mag has a draw length from 26 1/2" to 30"

Not confusing the two just off a bit on the spec. I know the X came later for longer draw. What I don't understand is what was better or different about the Mag over the CPXL

If they really wanted to sell some bows they should name the new one Allegiance X

Reactions: bowman69

·
Miller Time
2,152 Posts
If they really wanted to sell some bows they should name the new one Allegiance X
Right!!!! 33” 71/4 brace 335fps. I mean it never made that but that cam leaning mofo was a hammer!!! Ah mid 2000s Bowtech when every one said they would never make it cause Binarys were just inferior. How’s that working out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: trial153 and RH1

·
"Shock n Awe"
3,682 Posts
Right!!!! 33” 71/4 brace 335fps. I mean it never made that but that cam leaning mofo was a hammer!!! Ah mid 2000s Bowtech when every one said they would never make it cause Binarys were just inferior. How’s that working out?

Amen.....
Preach brother!

·
Registered
8,182 Posts
It looks like the woodlands camo was removed from all the bow models. I was thinking about that for my next bow but I guess no more. I wonder if it wasn't selling.

·
onward and upward
896 Posts

Binaries or not all of the major limb issues were enough to drive people away. I know I didn't even consider owning one due to the issue. They appear to have fixed that now so there is a large chance I am purchasing a revolt X or solution in the near future.

·
Registered
97 Posts
It looks like the woodlands camo was removed from all the bow models. I was thinking about that for my next bow but I guess no more. I wonder if it wasn't selling.
I seen a pic of it on the new solution, but your right I have not seen it as an option so its unusual to see it.

·
Dirty North Archery
2,174 Posts
New solution looks great. Should be a killer rig. Light weight and great specs

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
NAASP
6,819 Posts
COME ON 34 & 7 BRING IT BOWTECH!
RX-5 | Hoyt Archery Notice the two draw ranges. Exactly what I've been wanting except it's a Hoyt.

Reactions: Wind Gypsy

·
Registered
46 Posts
I saw both of them today.
Sorry boys, no 34 ATA
The Solution is 32 ATA with a modified SR6 cam.
The SS appeared to be 30 or 31 ATA.
I couldn't handle or shoot them yet so no other info

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Miller Time
2,152 Posts
I saw both of them today.
Sorry boys, no 34 ATA
The Solution is 32 ATA with a modified SR6 cam.
The SS appeared to be 30 or 31 ATA.
I couldn't handle or shoot them yet so no other info

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
The SS sounds as someone said “pointless.” If the solution makes speed and does feel like you’re trying to pull start a dozer, they’ll sell a boat load. That being said I have zero interest in either.

·
NAASP
6,819 Posts
Oh great another 32 inch bow........like there's never been any of those ever offered.

Reactions: bowtech2006

·
Registered
16,668 Posts
I'm disappointed also was hoping for a Reckoning 35 replacement from bowtech.

841 - 860 of 978 Posts