Archery Talk Forum banner

961 - 980 of 1028 Posts

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
I have to eat a little crow after complaining about the new options. I went in and shot the solution at 30” draw length it felt awesome. No hand shock. No movement from the bow. And a very comfortable draw. And not jumpy at all in the comfort position. At 72#, 30” draw, it shot my 466 gr arrow 296 fps. That’s 16 fps faster then my realm set up the same.
I have one 4-6 weeks out in kryptek altitude..
Post pics when you get it. I’m between the Kryptek and KUIU camo.

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
so was I but I have a realm in kryptek altitude and I still think it’s beautiful. Here’s the website pic. View attachment 7342633
Yea I have seen that and that’s why I am so torn on which to get. Want to see better bigger pics of each finish. I have seen the KUIU on bows and it’s beautiful but can’t seem to find a high Mega shot of the Kryptek finish.

·
NAASP
6,907 Posts
Lanie only dates guys with sub 29 draw and 34 plus ATA bows.......just sayin'
She told me she's thinking about dumping all but the finger shooters ...just a heads up in case you're about to do something stupid like order a 30 inch crotch rocket.

She won't give a sub 7 inch the time of day. Smart girl....as they know how to hit the spot and want to come off the back wall to quick.

·
NAASP
6,907 Posts
^ until I see at my weight and draw over the chrono at the shop, I’ll be keeping my money.
keep diggin' till you can stick your head up in Whoohan.

·
NAASP
6,907 Posts
Your results may vary of course depending on the local talent at the pro shop

·
Registered
142 Posts
I got to shoot the Solution today. It was setup at 29" draw and 70lbs. I tried it first on performance and it was not a pleasant experience. Very stiff draw which to me felt much higher than 70lbs. It was stiff through the entire draw cycle although it was more linear than the RevoltX I shot in performance. The revoltX was smoother but had a big hump before dropping in the valley. The let down was also very abrupt. You have to push it forward to get it to let down but when it goes it wants to tear your shoulder off. It was much more violent than any other bow I've tried and would be very hard to let down in a controlled manner without a lot of extra movement.

We switched it to comfort and it was much better although I still wasn't overly impressed. It felt more similar to the RevoltX in performance just not quite as smooth but not as big of a hump which was nice. The let down improved significantly also and had a much more manageable cycle. I'd say between it and the RevoltX I'd still take the RevoltX.

I've been waiting to try this bow before deciding but after shooting it I ended up ordering a Prime Nexus 4 which has been at the top of my list since trying it.

961 - 980 of 1028 Posts