Archery Talk Forum banner

1021 - 1028 of 1028 Posts

·
THE ORIGINAL
9,186 Posts
I wish they made the Solution SS like they made the Realm SS. That is, 32-33 AtA and 335+ IBO.
Solution SS and the Revolt seem so similar that I'm not sure why you'd go with the SS when the realm has a longer brace height and slightly faster. Maybe the Solution SS cams are more efficient??
Anyway, I'm gonna shoot the Solution and the Revolt X side-by-side and pull the trigger one of these two bows.
Has anyone shot the Solution & Revolt-X side-by-side and compared the two?
Yes. I still prefer the X

·
Registered
4,474 Posts
Ye same draw weight and arrow weight. I thought IBO was at 30”.?.

The sr6 was a scam. 352 fps! But only at the last inch. Everything below that is more like a 340 IBO bow. All just to getthat high number stamped on the sticker to attract people. Then guys shoot it at 28” andsay wow! This draws amazing for a 352! Pretty sleezy bow tech. But the solution is what it says it is.
mine isnt slow.

28.25" 70.1 lbs 390 grain arrow does 319 fps. 442 grain arrow does 297.

considering how many guys forgot how to get to the gym and cant draw a bow that doesnt hang upside down i think it does just fine.

·
Registered
4,474 Posts
mine isnt slow.

28.25" 70.1 lbs 390 grain arrow does 319 fps. 442 grain arrow does 297.

considering how many guys forgot how to get to the gym and cant draw a bow that doesnt hang upside down i think it does just fine.
for perspective, my RealmX at 71 pounds did 311 and Xpedition DLX does 312. All shooting the same 390 grain X-impact.

that DLX is kind of a bummer, i need to tune it more.

·
Registered
965 Posts
It blows my mind to see all the people saying "bowtech really let me down this year, I'll save my money". 99% of archerytalk was saying "ALL I WANT IS AN SR6 WITH DEADLOCK PLEASE BE AN SR6 WITH DEADLOCK". So bowtech makes an sr6 with deadlock and I haven't seen anything but people whining about it.
The cam looks different. It doesn’t have crazy tear drop shape like the SR6. It still looks like a nice bow. I’d buy one if I had the money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
28 Posts
I just ordered a Solution, which will be my 1st Bowtech. I shot the RevoltX, SR6, and Solution side by side for quite a while. I thought the draw on the solution was smoother than the SR6 and was very similar to me to the RevoltX. I thought the draw on the SS was as smooth it gets but to me they all felt really good and preferred the longer ATA. I did not mess with any speed testing. I shot all bows @ 28" DL and 65lbs on comfort.

·
Registered
11,945 Posts
I am gonna go shoot the Solution, but I am going to buy another Revolt-X. I just really shoot that bow great (shot the Realm-X great also).
I would rather have the extra 1" of ATA and 1/2" more brace height than the speed.
I think the X is kind of the perfect blend of everything you could ask for (I shoot mine in performance and really like it).
I just love the clutch grip, when wrapped with .5mm bat grip, it is my favorite.
I just sold my NXT 33, I really liked that bow also, but preferred the clutch grip.
Supposed to go chase mule deer in Alberta this year (if boarder opens) , and want 2 bows the same, instead of flipping back and forth.
I still might get a PSE 34, or the new carbon, but I will take a Revolt-X hunting the majority of the time this year.

·
Registered
4,165 Posts
I'm a little disappointed they didn't come out with a 35" bow other than the reckoning. I love the technology they have but didn't like the reckoning and other bows are to short for my liking. I guess i will be buying elsewhere this year and hope they come out with something 35" 2 years from now.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'm a little disappointed they didn't come out with a 35" bow other than the reckoning. I love the technology they have but didn't like the reckoning and other bows are to short for my liking. I guess i will be buying elsewhere this year and hope they come out with something 35" 2 years from now.
What do you not like about the reckoning? Just curious.

1021 - 1028 of 1028 Posts