Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any know of any plans to come out with a 2021 Hunting model? Or will the summit 6 n 7’s etc... still be top dogs this year? Only wondering if it’s best interest to wait

·
Registered
44 Posts
Any know of any plans to come out with a 2021 Hunting model? Or will the summit 6 n 7’s etc... still be top dogs this year? Only wondering if it’s best interest to wait
I emailed the company a week or so ago asking the same question for the same reason. I received a very prompt answer basically stating they could not tell me due to marketing criteria.

·
Registered
Elite Kure, Ritual, Valor, Synergy
4,123 Posts
They can't tell you?! What's the big secret?!
Is there going to be a 2021 release from Athens?

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Its no different than any other manufacturer. Do you think Matthews or Hoyt would tell you if you asked what new models are coming out?

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Don’t need specific bow models or specs, just wonder if and or when.

·
Dirty North Archery
2,174 Posts
From what I hear through a sales guy, they will be making some changes. He didn't tell me if there are any new models specifically though. I'm guessing with the Ridge series of bows being so new, there is no need to replace them. I bet the take the changes they made on the Peak 38 (limb pockets, limbs) and put that into their hunting bows

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Did Athens typically release the new models at the ATA, or before?

·
Registered
16,664 Posts
When did, the 2021 peak 38 come out? Just checked website and it shows one 2021 bow so far.

·
Miller Time
2,152 Posts
Anyone know if this is still happening?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
525 Posts
I like to see a new 35 ATA with limb pockets like Peak.

Reactions: reelsnow
1 - 20 of 38 Posts