Archery Talk Forum banner
4221 - 4240 of 5942 Posts

· Registered
21,813 Posts
Thanks FM64, I enjoy the guys here on this Pa thread, truly.
The rest of the site leaves a lot to be desired, but is a sign of the times. You take the good with the overwhelming bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Pay It Forward
27,093 Posts
Amen....Thank You Matt...We have moderate on this site...Guess they need too step there game up
,,I have know Hatred either..Im christain and like everyone..I saw immature comments about my self and you..
THANKS FOR IGNORE FEATURE HERE TOO DEAL WITH IMMATURE PEOPLE HERE!
Not sure there is an hatred, real or perceived, as much as it is some good ole' ribbing....I could be wrong, but this PA group has grown somewhat close, I know I feel like I KNOW several of you, even though I've only met a few.

As for mods stepping up our game, trust me rifle chatter isn't going to register on any of our collective radar and if that's a problem there are a few other sites to check out, but I can guarntee it's the same, even worse on many of those.

· Pay It Forward
27,093 Posts
Man, that's awesome....congrats!! A good couple of days to have kids out, weather has been reasonable.

· Registered
Bear Archery Wild. Team #9 - 9 TInes the charm
2,632 Posts
I went to the gun shop today and saw a 45 cal flintlock pistol that wasn't there last time. Didn't buy it but if it was a 50 cal I would have bought it on the spot.

( This is why I have no spending money 😂)

· Registered
589 Posts

Thought you guys might like this. Had a buddy send me this picture who hunts the other side of the mountain from my family’s property.
Asked me if I knew anything about it. My uncle actually raises Emu’s, and had 2 get out with only one returning. We’ve all heard of invasive wild hogs, but how’s this for a new off season hunting experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4221 - 4240 of 5942 Posts