Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,519 Posts
Just got back from shooting the Envision.
First off it's a very nice feeling bow, but really feels like just a slower - shorter EnKore.
Draw cycle is very smooth, grip is excellent, but it did not seem to balance as well as the longer EnKore.
It's a little deader and quieter than the Enkore, and the best Elite to date in this category.
It's not fast, it was 7 fps slower than the V33X, and was set-up an extra 1/2" draw. (27.5 V33x / 28" Invision)
I bet it's right in line with say an EVL 34 or a Solution (in comfort) which is fine (just saying)
If you are worried about speed, get the EnKore. If you want nearly 7" of brace and a bow that I am sure will be easy to shoot all day get the Envision.
Hard to say which one would be more inherently accurate.
It's a nice offering for 2022.

·
Registered
10,519 Posts
Problem is nobody is going to make giant improvements, everything will be minor improvements refining on an industry of bows that has sort of peaked. The problem is when a bow is marketed in a way that leads the consumer to feel like he will be blown away leads to a let-down of sorts. I felt this way about the Invision, I was really expecting something more. I can tell you that the Prime Inline is the most improved for 2022 thus far, and pretty much as advertised.

·
Registered
10,519 Posts
Actually instead of people just throwing out an uninformed opinion, you can go to the website and see the speeds at every draw length. Takes less effort than typing up speculation. Not saying they are 100% accurate, but that's par for the course in the industry, and has been for 30+ years. At least Elite goes to the trouble of posting their tested speeds for all draw lengths.

You can subtract 8-10 fps off those "claimed" speeds to get "Real World" speeds.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts