I am a big Elite fan, so this is coming from a believer not a troll… but I have a couple issues with this bow and the bows the last couple years.
1. The limb stickers stink! The look and feel cheap
2. The cams are coated not anodized. The coating chips easily and makes the cams soft compared to anodizing. I wish more companies would do TYPEIII anodizing on thier cams.
3. I don’t care for the riser machining on the EnVision. The Encore, Remedy, and Kure risers look so much better! (While that is subjective I think 9/10 people would agree). The stright triangle design looks like Mathews, PSE, and Bear which is ok, but I thought the previous risers looks amazing!
Things that I Love about Elite (can’t be all negative)
1. THE GRIP, THE GRIP, THE GRIP - No one has a better grip than Elite. NO ONE
2. Adjustability - Seriously Elite (and probably bowtech) are the most adjustable bows on the market. Love it
3. The Draw - Shootability challenge. Enough said. Elite draw and hold fantastic
There is my piece! I had an Encore last year, and will probably get a Remedy for 2022.
Shot the EnVision, Levitate, and V3X33 today. The Envision seems like a good bow, but too short for me. I would prefer a Remedy. Out of those 3 bows the Envision was probably at the bottom of the list for me, but mainly because I didn’t like how short it was. The string angle felt like a 31” bow regardless of the cams and longer riser.
I think a Remedy in copper flame is calling my name…
A forum community dedicated to bow and crossbow owners and archery enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about optics, hunting, performance, troubleshooting, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!