Archery Talk Forum banner
201 - 220 of 254 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Shot the EnVision, Levitate, and V3X33 today. The Envision seems like a good bow, but too short for me. I would prefer a Remedy. Out of those 3 bows the Envision was probably at the bottom of the list for me, but mainly because I didn’t like how short it was. The string angle felt like a 31” bow regardless of the cams and longer riser.

I think a Remedy in copper flame is calling my name…

·
Registered
10,495 Posts
Just got back from shooting the Envision.
First off it's a very nice feeling bow, but really feels like just a slower - shorter EnKore.
Draw cycle is very smooth, grip is excellent, but it did not seem to balance as well as the longer EnKore.
It's a little deader and quieter than the Enkore, and the best Elite to date in this category.
It's not fast, it was 7 fps slower than the V33X, and was set-up an extra 1/2" draw. (27.5 V33x / 28" Invision)
I bet it's right in line with say an EVL 34 or a Solution (in comfort) which is fine (just saying)
If you are worried about speed, get the EnKore. If you want nearly 7" of brace and a bow that I am sure will be easy to shoot all day get the Envision.
Hard to say which one would be more inherently accurate.
It's a nice offering for 2022.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Shot the EnVision. Put 20 plus shots through it. I thought the balance of the bow with nothing on it was the best I’ve ever felt. The draw was smooth smooth except there is a little speed bump towards the back. Not bad in anyway. But I generally prefer a linear pull even if it’s a stiff. The bow is as quiet as Mathews. There is a vibration at the end of the shot. It feels like a tuning fork. But add a stab and sights and I bet you don’t feel a thing.

I really really liked it. But i didn’t love it.

·
Registered
2,880 Posts
Shot the EnVision. Put 20 plus shots through it. I thought the balance of the bow with nothing on it was the best I’ve ever felt. The draw was smooth smooth except there is a little speed bump towards the back. Not bad in anyway. But I generally prefer a linear pull even if it’s a stiff. The bow is as quiet as Mathews. There is a vibration at the end of the shot. It feels like a tuning fork. But add a stab and sights and I bet you don’t feel a thing.

I really really liked it. But i didn’t love it.
Did you shoot it in performance or comfort mode?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Did you shoot it in performance or comfort mode?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Performance. I didn’t think to have them switch the mods. Based on what I have seen here and other places, I might have chosen them EnVision. It’s a fantastic bow.

·
Registered
59 Posts
stem. They look iden
All this advanced technology on these bows are nice but once the bow is tuned you paid for something that won’t be used after that.
I use the SET tech A LOT. Whenever I switch arrows for 3D/Target/Hunting it's SO fast and easy. And once you lock it down, it holds a tune better than a slinky stringed Mathews that goes out of time after 300 shots.... Elite is crushing it, and if you run a bow shop, it is SO nice to have a bow you can put 1 of on the shelf, and anyone can shoot it without swapping mods...and once they buy it, you can teach them how to tune it while you paper tune it with them....10 minutes and the sale is complete. Other than bowtech NO ONE is offering this value to their dealers. If they would fix their atrocious marketing department...Elite would be a shop owners DREAM

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
This quote is officially being added to my list of Things Only Stoopid People Say. Right behind, “If it’s brown it’s down.”

My bet is people who are saying this have never actually used a tuning fork, much less know what it is.
Ok buddy. Ignore list is a great thing.

201 - 220 of 254 Posts