·
Registered
9,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #241 ·
Wood Font Art Space Metal

·
Registered
4,729 Posts
Envizion has good specs and looks good but im not getting rid of my enkore for it.i love my enkore.i must have got lucky with my enkore cause i had only a little low tear when was detting it up made little adjustment bullet holes never had ship or use the set

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
I haven’t shot the Envision yet but I feel like Elite and Prime have similar marketing challenges.

Elite has probably the most customizable platform out:
1. Adjustable roller guard
2. 1/4” DL mod adjustments
3. Easily adjustable letoff
4. Performance vs Comfort Mods
5. Allen wrench cam horizontal adjustments without press
6. Solid factory grip
7. Limb stops or cable stops

Some brands have some of these features, but no one else I can think of has all of them. The 1/4” is unique to them also. For those who really want to get custom fit, it’s tough to beat their whole package.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I haven’t shot the Envision yet but I feel like Elite and Prime have similar marketing challenges.

Elite has probably the most customizable platform out:
1. Adjustable roller guard
2. 1/4” DL mod adjustments
3. Easily adjustable letoff
4. Performance vs Comfort Mods
5. Allen wrench cam horizontal adjustments without press
6. Solid factory grip
7. Limb stops or cable stops

Some brands have some of these features, but no one else I can think of has all of them. The 1/4” is unique to them also. For those who really want to get custom fit, it’s tough to beat their whole package.
One thing I'm very intrigued about with the EnVision is the 75lbs max DW. I really have no interest in 80s, but 75 is somewhat tempting eventually.

Oh, and Gig 'Em (y)

·
Premium Member
2,239 Posts
I was really hoping for Elite to come out with a true target bow. I love my Rezult, it’s lights out. But I always thought it was more like a taller hunting bow. I always wished it was 40” and a more straight/deflexed riser. Something similar to a TRX40. I think with those cams, SET, and the limb pockets on a straight or deflexed riser it would be a home run.

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
Here's a review of the EnVision...looks promising ..I've shot the Kure before and really liked it so I ordered an Envision...all black....

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
I plan to shoot the enVision. I hope it’s as good as the few reviews I’ve seen say it is. I haven’t shot the elites from the last few years because my local dealer stopped carrying them because they just didn’t sale here for some reason. I’m actually buying a new old stock ritual 30 as my first new elite in years, but I might pick the envision up too if it’s what I’m wanting in a bow

241 - 255 of 255 Posts