Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 171 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody out there want Mathews to bring back the monster lines in 2022? I can’t be the only one waitin on them to bring back the monsters!!!

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Anybody out there want Mathews to bring back the monster lines in 2022? I can’t be the only one waitin on them to bring back the monsters!!!
My buddy is selling a new one he just got
Monster safari he shot 30-50 times just not sure he can do the 87 lbs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
432 Posts
I would really love to see mathews back in the speed game. Mathews bows have a really nice premium feel to them and they're quieter than other brands. I'm hoping for a 33 ata 6in brace 350+ ibo bow from them Basically if they made a speed bow version of the traverse. I've never owned a mathews but I've handled friends bows and I think they just feel like they're higher quality than other brands.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Id like to see them go back to smooth and quiet. The speed thing has been done before. Make a 2022 bow similar to the switchback.
How much smoother you want? V3 is very smooth. no cam was smoother than the switch back.

Some of us like speed

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
I love my V3 27 and it has a smooth draw cycle but it's quite a bit stiffer than some of the other bows on the market. The bowtech solution is so easy to draw it feels like a kids bow. It's pretty dang slow and quite a bit louder than the v3 so I'll stick with mathews. It's hard to have it all in one bow.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
978 Posts
I love my V3 27 and it has a smooth draw cycle but it's quite a bit stiffer than some of the other bows on the market. The bowtech solution is so easy to draw it feels like a kids bow. It's pretty dang slow and quite a bit louder than the v3 so I'll stick with mathews. It's hard to have it all in one bow.

I’ll agree with you there. I’ve always been a fan of the Mathews bows, but I feel like they have been very stiff since the switch weight mods.

Still a great bow but a 65 pound bow feels like a 70+ to me.

Just my opinion!

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
I’ll agree with you there. I’ve always been a fan of the Mathews bows, but I feel like they have been very stiff since the switch weight mods.

Still a great bow but a 65 pound bow feels like a 70+ to me.

Just my opinion!

I agree, I can pull back 70 lbs on a pse and bowtech with no problem but it about kills me with mathews lol. I'm a big mathews fan so I'll probably never switch brands lol.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
I’m looking to get my girlfriend a chill R so it’s great to hear that’s one that comes to mind.
The chill sdx is another great bow, especially for a lady. I had one with 60 lb limbs and that sucker was bad. If you can find a sdx get that.

1 - 20 of 171 Posts