Archery Talk Forum banner
1361 - 1380 of 1815 Posts

· Beer Whisperer
12,132 Posts
I figured out why your struggling this season..
You need matching camo!!
Well, crap!!! I’m such an idiot. After all these years, you’d think I’d know better by now.

Headed home to get my sitka pants and daypack. 🛻

Reactions: RH1

· "Shock n Awe"
5,180 Posts
Well, crap!!! I’m such an idiot. After all these years, you’d think I’d know better by now.

Headed home to get my sitka pants and daypack. 🛻
Be sure you post a picture of the giant buck you kill after you get your self together!

· Snowmobile Fanatic
4,678 Posts
Nothing today except 16 turkey in front of my stand. 12/16 were gobblers. Guess where I’ll be hunting this spring. Saw over 60 turkey between yesterday and today and 4 does. My hunting buddy got it done yesterday morning with this nice 9pt.

Attachments

· Beer Whisperer
12,132 Posts

I just LOL. I have no idea how I didn’t see that deer before he got down to the scrape.

· "Shock n Awe"
5,180 Posts
Anybody out this morning sitting in a tree??
WEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

· Is it beer:30 yet??
6,989 Posts
I am in listening to it howl resting after minor neck surgery. Out 2morrow.
Man, you're a trooper through all you have been through recently. I don't know that I could still be at it. I think I speak for everyone here.....sure are routing for you Bowtech!!

· Beer Whisperer
12,132 Posts
The neighborhood deer are all over the place this evening. Kinda figured it would be that way once the wind laid down a bit.

· "Shock n Awe"
5,180 Posts
The neighborhood deer are all over the place this evening. Kinda figured it would be that way once the wind laid down a bit.
Agree, seen a few here grazing on the neighbors hostas

Reactions: pbuck

· Beer Whisperer
12,132 Posts
I’m not sure how much more hunting I’ll do in Ohio. It depends on what shows back up after Monday. I’m hoping to whack a couple does here in WV next week after I get back from MT. That’s usually my freezer filler season but who knows this year.

That said. I just want to say thanks to you guys for listening to me bitch and moan about everything. It’s been rough on me not being able to close the deal this year and you guys didn’t help by killing all those great bucks while I blundered around like a noob.

So, good luck to BH65 and anyone else who’s still after them. I won’t be back in the woods till next Thursday.

· BowtechHunter65
1,153 Posts
Man, you're a trooper through all you have been through recently. I don't know that I could still be at it. I think I speak for everyone here.....sure are routing for you Bowtech!!
Thanks buddy. Hopefully I will get a doe. It’s for my neighbor who is struggling and can’t afford meat or deer processing fees.

· Is it beer:30 yet??
6,989 Posts
Goodbye, my Sweet November. We had our ups and downs, like we've had many times in the past, but overall you were very good to me. I'll surely miss you. Hopefully I'll be blessed enough to enjoy your company many more times again in the future!

1361 - 1380 of 1815 Posts