Archery Talk Forum banner
21 - 40 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
4,999 Posts
I am wrong on Pete selling out. I thought I recall hearing that. Didn't stop me from ordering a 32 EVL.

We all know Dudley has a carbon Nock On. Have you or anyone seen him doing much with it ? I have not actually, nor have I seen him building many of them for his crew of friends. Not that that matters, I just don't think Dudley does carbon well, and he didn't do it so well with Hoyt either. Not that it matters if Dudley does or doesn't. IMHO Dudley is just searching for the next gimmick gadget to produce sales,,,,like sewing a quiver into your pants and charging $200,or the kick stand,and so many other things he's seized upon. Hats off to him, but thats what he is after, and he says it too. He wants archers to be more covered with what they want to make things better. Nothing wrong with improving on the status quo. So as far as the carbon, he isn't going to do the bow over, he only wants a niche to improve life using the bow.
Dud don’t have a carbon bow. He has a pse carbon bow painted in his colors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Gold Supporting Archer
10,378 Posts
A paint job and a bow that is designed and manufactured different for Dud.
Carbon layouts are far to expensive to let someone that doesn’t know how to broadhead tune have their own! Hahaha

I can see Dudley saying the bow needs another cut out, or something added or subtracted from the riser to make it "Nock On" approved, and all the Nock On freaks will have to get one.....lol... $$$$$$ more bank.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
I can see Dudley saying the bow needs another cut out, or something added or subtracted from the riser to make it "Nock On" approved, and all the Nock On freaks will have to get one.....lol... $$$$$$ more bank.
I won't be one of them lol.

• Haha
Reactions: MIKEY CUSTOM-G

·
Registered
4,999 Posts
Pse engineers aren’t gonna allow one of his chalkboard drawings to compromise the pinnacle of carbon bows which is the Mach 1. Haha

·
Gold Supporting Archer
10,378 Posts
I won't be one of them lol.

Me neither. I still say Hoyt made the best carbon bows, not these heavier WR series, the Matrix, Element and the carbon Spyder.

I don't own anything Dudley, nothing against him, but he dos come across as a bit of a salesman of unnecessary modified stuff. Good guy for the sport, has a big following of newbies which does wonders for the sport. Still can't understand why he is such a fan of Rage broadheads while hunting elk. But oh well. The dude can thread a needle @ 100 yards,how can you argue against him ? Choices,we all have them.

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
I heard about a new Xpedite that shoots 380!

(I'm lying.)

·
Registered
158 Posts

I was told they are launching so new stuff today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Dirty North Archery
2,192 Posts
It's a new target bow they teased

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
It's the same for all the sponsored guys. He killed some awesome animals with Rage. That head on elk was nuts. Never thought a Rage would do that.

·
Miller Time
2,397 Posts

21 - 40 of 62 Posts