Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· M4L
2,248 Posts
Oh yes there is no charge to watch and the Big shoot off will most likely be Sat night hence the reason for the extra day being listed and incase they need to space out the shooters.. This is not an ignorance issue. This was a very good question, but I have one for you Why Not shoot?? Then you can experience the best of both worlds

· M4L
2,248 Posts
If you don't mind I can explain it to you as until I moved to Texas I was the South West Councilman (7 SW States) and help run the Vegas shoot. Vegas round is 30 arrows shot at a multi colored face, (same as US Archery with a small exception) the target is scored 10 - 6 on a 3 spot target and 10 - 1 on a single spot. Possible 300 points. No qualifying you pay your money and shoot away.
If you go to NFAA Vegas 2019 and watch the Big shoot off. What equipment are you shooting ?? Sights ? release ?? Tell me and I will direct to accordingly. Most likely flights?? Let me know

· M4L
2,248 Posts
Good sounding setup, then you can shoot unlimited in the flights unless you want to shoot Championship, look farther down and you can see shoot off from other years. You need to try and make it, as this is the Super bowl of archery. Watch Chris Bee's $100,000 and you will get a taste of it all.

· M4L
2,248 Posts
I need to pass the word, OK Championship BB the State of Texas has been challenged by California to see who has the the most signed up at Vegas. Lets get signed up

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.