Archery Talk Forum banner

2023 BOWTECH RECKONING 36 and 39 GEN2 [Official thread]

38465 Views 355 Replies 73 Participants Last post by  johnsontj981
Here we can discus. First reviews are online.

Here we can discus. First reviews are online.

See more
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

· Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #94 ·
That is correct DL set on a draw board not just bows indicated length.
36” gain was 8’ if I remember correctly.
Like the fact they reduced the 3 hole rear mount to 1 and added a bushing so no mounting marks on removing. Have moved the grip full high to almost low haven’t settled on a spot yet. Grip feels secure in all positions when locked down.
Did use the cable adjustment on the 36 after backing the 60 down to 53. Just loosened the lock (thought oh boy hope I don’t mess (strip) this up) about 1/4 turn (turned firm no press) locked down so far perfect.
BIGGEST DIFFERENCE limbs are not even deflection like in the past. I normally run on the right side of center setup on most any arrow setup. Very surprised when I went to shot through paper ( both 39 & 36) LEFT TEAR ? Ok
Tweak cam left,left 😮 FULL LEFT ?
Why ? recheck 13/16 yep got looking both left T/B same deflection right T/B same but different like L1087/R977 (or something like that)
Bow (36”) is shooting great working through the normal where to put things for the best hold only 2 days behind the string so far.
How much the 39 jumps forward, can you compare to new PSEs and Hoyt bows?

· Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #125 ·
Did you have time to play with timing? Which cam is hitting first? Or, are both cams hitting at the same time? Also what stab dimensions are you using? What is your weight distribution?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts