Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know what the prices are on the new bows for 2015?

Might save up some money to get one maybe middle to end of next year hopefully in time for hunting season...thinking of either the Afflictor Falcon or maybe the Hawk if its not too expensive

·
Registered
20 Posts
Does anybody know what the prices are on the new bows for 2015?

Might save up some money to get one maybe middle to end of next year hopefully in time for hunting season...thinking of either the Afflictor Falcon or maybe the Hawk if its not too expensive
There is a hawk on ebay $749 NIB just search for Martin Hawk Bow didn't see any Falcon's yet but they are starting to trickle in.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I saw that on eBay too....they must had just posted it after I made the thread BC it wasn't there when I searched it before lol $800 is a little too much. Saw the Lithium for about $675 which is what I was hoping the Hawk would go for.

If not I might have to go with the Afflictor, Falcon or might have to go with a 2014 Martin

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Yeah I saw that on eBay too....they must had just posted it after I made the thread BC it wasn't there when I searched it before lol $800 is a little too much. Saw the Lithium for about $675 which is what I was hoping the Hawk would go for.

If not I might have to go with the Afflictor, Falcon or might have to go with a 2014 Martin
For the cost, I would look at the 2015 line. I have shot the Falcon, wow....does not feel like a $500 bow.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Afflictor and Falcon are on my list to try. I would prefer a dual cam for when I decide to start learning how to tune on my own. I am definitely going to try them tho.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts