Archery Talk Forum banner
  • Enter in this new Contest Sponsored by Walmart for your chance to win a $400 gift just in time for the 4th of July! HERE Contest Ends on the 30th.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know what nock bushing i should use with 260 hexx shafts to use deep six nocks?

·
Registered
683 Posts
I've read that the Easton Superdrive 19 components fit the Hexx. If that's indeed true, then that would give you a bushing that fits deep six (G) nocks.

anyone know what nock bushing i should use with 260 hexx shafts to use deep six nocks?

·
Slinging Arrows
1,352 Posts
Directly From Easton

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Slinging Arrows
1,352 Posts
this is what easton recommended. i picked some up to try.

that bushing is for the X nock, im looking for G/deep six nocks.
I think the ACC 3-49 components will also work or look at Ethics Archery, I think they have one too!

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think the ACC 3-49 components will also work or look at Ethics Archery, I think they have one too!
correct.

ive used the 3-49 but honestly dont like how they fit. they work just fine, but my OCD doesnt like the lip from the shaft to the bushing.

·
Slinging Arrows
1,352 Posts
correct.

ive used the 3-49 but honestly dont like how they fit. they work just fine, but my OCD doesnt like the lip from the shaft to the bushing.
Good to know! I'm actually looking for pin nicks and or bushings for my 330 Hexx arrows.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Good to know! I'm actually looking for pin nicks and or bushings for my 330 Hexx arrows.
just a follow up...

my superdrive19 nock bushings came in. i was digging through my box and found i still had some ACC 3-49 bushings as well. the superdrive19 bushings are a MUCH better fit. that gives you an easy option for pin nocks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts