Archery Talk Forum banner

27 POINT NON-Typical "OKLAHOMA"

15008 184
A Monster ... Did I say, "MONSTER" non -typical 27 point, 175# , 13pts right, 14 left, buck was taken at 7:00pm last night in OKLAHOMA. This will hit high in the books. It is so increddible that I cant even attempt to score it. It will break the 200" mark. Pitcures are coming this morning. Way to go David Nance, JP Archery, Sapulpa Oklahoma. It's hanging in my machine shop. First blood trail "EVER" threw the front office. I have never seen a buck of this quality in person.
1 - 20 of 185 Posts

· Registered
3,555 Posts
wow did he just break the MAN LAW! No bail straight to the slammer for not posting pix!

· Registered
10,204 Posts
Must have been poached! Something don't smell right here, with no pictures. Sounds like it was spotlighted! JK!

:ROFLMAO:

Just thought I'd go ahead and get that out there. Some moroon is going to say it.

Come on now, bring on the pics! We want some details too (story!!)

HUGE congrats to the lucky hunter!!!!!:darkbeer:

· Bowhunter Extraordinaire
2,662 Posts
Why can't people just wait to start a new thread when they get the pictures?
exactly. It makes no sense to start a thread without having pics or a story. Are you really that excited to share with all your online buddies that someone shot a big buck and you want to tell the world because you canonot wait a little bit to provide any pics or info:confused:

· Registered
917 Posts
I call a big BS

As anyone can clearly see the pic is obviously photoshopped:secret:

Oops, got ahead of myself:embara:
Guess i better wait till they post some pics first :tongue:

1 - 20 of 185 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.