42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At Minnesota Sportsmens Club
26889 - 104th Street, Zimmerman, MN. 55398
Doors open at 8 A.M.
300 Round trophy tournament.
Line times 9 A.M. 12:30 P.M. AND 4 PM
3D shoot throughout the day. Outdoors.
$20 per.event for adults. $10 per event 15 and under.
Concessions, entertainment, silent auction, multiple multiple door prizes, apparel,drawing for a new bow, shooter specific prizes and MORE..!!
This is an awesome event that was started to capture a young mans competitive spirit in archery and give DIRECTLY back to youth interested in archery. We have given away thousands of dollars this year to different organizations and individuals.
We had 110 registered shooters last year! 110 ..... One of our biggest critics said "it was the best run, funnest, non-sanctioned tournament I've ever been too."
There is even a gas can award for who travels the farthest distance for the shoot.

You can sign up online right here with a copy and paste (i believe) and check out more about Erich Kanne if you wish.
"THE PROOF IS IN THE PAPER"

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2nd-annual-erich-j-kanne-memorial-archery-shoot-tickets-14864001629

message me with questions

·
Registered
855 Posts
Bump

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump. Coming up quick 107 registered 300 round shooters. 3d all day 30 target come on come on come on
Awesome prizes great event great cause. Great shooters from all over the state . Don't be skeered.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Bump. Coming up quick 107 registered 300 round shooters. 3d all day 30 target come on come on come on
Awesome prizes great event great cause. Great shooters from all over the state . Don't be skeered.
any spots left for noon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts