Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2nd Annual Oklahoma City Gun Club Bowhunter's Festival 3D shoot - August 13th & 14th

I was thinking about taking it easy and coasting into hunting season (in the little free time I have left with my new job...), but we've have had lots of interest from sponsors and shooters and I have mostly recuperated from last weekend, so let's make it happen as scheduled! Who is with us? Any help with the shoot or sponsorships would be greatly appreciated! I'll get Bowhuntersfestival.com updated soon and keep it updated until the shoot. Any constructive inputs are welcome. The main goal of this shoot is to give back to all who have supported us throughout the year and then hopefully raise the final amount to pay for the two story shooting line and replace a few targets. I look forward to visiting with all of the great people I've met in Oklahoma archery over the past few years and meeting some new ones! See you there!

·
Registered
44 Posts
We had such a positive experience at the qualifier last week; we'll put it on the calendar.
Thanks

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You do not have to place to win, except for money payback!! The prizes will be given away by drawing from entrants! Oklahoma Archery, Heartland Outdoors, Chain Ranch, TAP and more are all in. Also planning on a shopping spree sometime soon for door prizes. What do you want? Remember to balance quantity with quality....

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Arrows and Broadheads are always a good door prize. Also gift cards. Dave if you guys need anything else just let me know. Also I will be in OKC for the Red River Expo hunting show at the fairgrounds that weekend so I may get to come and shoot!

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Last year we gave out over $10K in prizes. Hope to do better this year! Please help me find sponsors to make this even bigger!

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Geared towards hunting, but Open is allowed. Go to bowhuntersfestival.com for details from last year, don't anticipate much change this year.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Picked up a couple more sponsors who want to promote archery and help the sport grow, also truly appreciate the offers to help with the shoot, both are greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
395 Posts
Heck it may even cool off some by mid-August.:mg::mg:

I will try to be theree.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The intent of this shoot is to give back to the archers who have supported us all year and encourage new shooters to join the ranks of 3D archers.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Plan on me being there. I will get with you on what time you want me to work. As I said the other day, I do want to shoot, then I will help you with the shoot down and whatever else is needed. See ya then.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
I'll see if I can get Sonic to throw in some gift cards or something.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts