Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm hosting a 3-d benefit shoot at Lakeside Archery on May 2 2010, all proceeds go to help the Yarmouth Colts girls soccer team and their quest to go to Montreal this summer to see the professional womens team in play. The registration will begin at 8:00am and end at 11:00am, with score cards turned in by 3:00pm. To help keep down the cost, certificates will be given out instead of trophies. Please come and show your support for the girls as well as the sport of Archery. Thanks for looking. Spread the word please.:)

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
I will be there also and have invited a few of my friends! :wink:

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Reminder

I'm hosting a 3-d benefit shoot at Lakeside Archery on May 2 2010, all proceeds go to help the Yarmouth Colts girls soccer team and their quest to go to Montreal this summer to see the professional womens team in play. The registration will begin at 8:00am and end at 11:00am, with score cards turned in by 3:00pm. To help keep down the cost, certificates will be given out instead of trophies. Please come and show your support for the girls as well as the sport of Archery. Thanks for looking. Spread the word please.:)
Don't forget, Sunday the 2nd is the benifit shoot at Lakeside. I'm going to have a 50/50 novelty shoot, the closet to the center of the 11 ring gets to split the cash with the girls. Hope to see you there!:shade:

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
PFD39 I'm glad you two had a good time, but I must say that I'm disappointed in the majority of Maine's Archers. To the few that came and showed their support for the kids, A BIG THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! To the rest, well ????????????? I just don't know what to say. But to those that did show, you're all heart.

·
Registered
9 Posts
3-D Archery Shoot

Hey rockdeer I enjoyed shooting with you and Lil' rockdeer Sun. It was a fun shoot, just to bad on the turn out. How close was the winner on the novelty shoot?? I've been out Mon & Tues but no turkeys yet!

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey rockdeer I enjoyed shooting with you and Lil' rockdeer Sun. It was a fun shoot, just to bad on the turn out. How close was the winner on the novelty shoot?? I've been out Mon & Tues but no turkeys yet!
We enjoyed shooting with you too. I'm going out for Turkey Wednesday, hope you're successfull, stick'em good!:shade:

·
Registered
267 Posts
It's too bad, you may have learned something!(lol) I shot a 300.
Well I would have definitely taken notes from anyone shooting a 300. But hey my first scored shoot I managed a 268... I was pretty happy with that. Hopefully I'll be up around 300 by the end of the summer.

Had a couple hens walk by my blind at 10yards yesterday afternoon... couldnt seem to call in the tom tho, maybe i'll give it a try early tomorrow morning. Good luck to all of you on your turkey hunts!

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well I would have definitely taken notes from anyone shooting a 300. But hey my first scored shoot I managed a 268... I was pretty happy with that. Hopefully I'll be up around 300 by the end of the summer.

Had a couple hens walk by my blind at 10yards yesterday afternoon... couldnt seem to call in the tom tho, maybe i'll give it a try early tomorrow morning. Good luck to all of you on your turkey hunts!
Yeah I would have been happy with a 268 for my first score as well. Good luck Turkey hunting.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.