Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys!

I'm in the process of making a website that lists all the 3-D shoots near Alberta. I would like to expand it, making a different calendar for each province. If you know of a site that has your provinces shoots listed, I could use them for information... or if you have a shoot you would like to list, let me know and i'll get it posted. The site is http://albertaarchery.syntechmotorsports.ca

On the Shoots page I will add a list of each province leading to their own calendars.... depending on feedback. If you see anything I should change, let me know and i'll adjust the site as required!

Thanks for your time!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I like it. I will make up a different calendar for each province. If you have flyers in jpeg form i'll take them and put them in an image gallery to cover the details of the shoot.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think the way I have it setup now is going to work. If you hit the search function under the calendar on my site... if you search your province it shows up in a pretty reasonable list. Have a look and let me know if it's easy to use. I'll continue to update as I have free time!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Now adding small archery stores in the About Us tab. If you're one of them and want your store listed on the site, let me know and i'll get it put up!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts