Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
oh boy

here we go ...... your gonna get lots of different answers. every one has their preferred sight here. but for the money, i think (going from last post on this topic) majority was Sword.

speed

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
Always have to recommend Custom Bow Equipment (CBE) for the best sight, have had two for years and I highly recommend them, very good customer service also.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Custom Bow Equipment, I have owned 3 and am now shooting the Microlite II, Yes a little expensive but truly an investment and not something that will end up in the junk drawer if your taste should change. Pair it up with a Shrewd scope and its about as good as it gets !!
BD

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Sure-Loc all the way. My wife and I both have shot the same moveable sights now for 10yrs, and have had to only replace a couple screws, that the heads got stripped out, because of so many years of use.

·
Registered
11,484 Posts
Multi pin sight: Spot Hogg may not be the cheapest but they are definitely the best:)
Moveable single pin sights: I have always liked Sure Loc:)

·
Registered
8,465 Posts
A movable pin will put you in the Open Class in any shoot I've been to. No good if you want to stay in the Bowhunter Class. I stuck with a fixed pin for that reason (it's also my hunting sight/bow). The Swords and Hoggits are really nice and I may have to get me one, but for now my sight is working great. I put my PSE TopGun F-22 on a Cobra slide bar extension. All metal (tough as nails), micro everything, 2nd and 3rd axis and 4 position rheostat light. Sight was $70 and the extension was $20. I am planning on adding longer fibers, and it will still only cost about $100 or a little under. You did say "for the money", right?:)
012.jpg

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
HHA Optimizer Lite......awesome site and not bad priced

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
you can do

TributeRocks said:
who makes it and where can i see it
a search on here for pics. there's a ton of threads about Swords. have any questions send me a PM.

Speed

1 - 19 of 19 Posts