Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 264 Posts

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
dodgetech said:
just in my opinion obsession,hunting4elk,and dea del arco are the 3 .im sure theyve heard it a hundred times before but i just had to say whats on my mind.. they are on the wrong site though go to www.vogue.com girls.. :wink:
Yes you got em all :tongue:
Richard

·
Registered
777 Posts
kunkinator said:
See there now all y'all look at her. That is what I'm talking about !!!!
This yankee certainly shares your sentiment, but isn't "all y'all" just a wee bit redundant? ;)

·
Registered
838 Posts
I love blondes but when I saw Dea's pic I fell hard. BOOM goes the dynomite :confused: p

·
Registered
36 Posts
dartman said:
This yankee certainly shares your sentiment, but isn't "all y'all" just a wee bit redundant? ;)

Call me Yankee if you want to, but I was born in Decatur, Georgia and grew up in Rockdale Georgia. I had moved to Michigan for my job. Where I come from we don't pass negative judgement on people we don't even know. Pardon me for sounding a bit southern, but 10 years in Michigan hardly changes the phrases I use. why don't "You Guys" take a look at her. Is this better? Shoot' em straight this season Dartman and Good Hunting to ya !!!

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
kunkinator said:
Call me Yankee if you want to, but I was born in Decatur, Georgia and grew up in Rockdale Georgia. I had moved to Michigan for my job. Where I come from we don't pass negative judgement on people we don't even know. Pardon me for sounding a bit southern, but 10 years in Michigan hardly changes the phrases I use. why don't "You Guys" take a look at her. Is this better? Shoot' em straight this season Dartman and Good Hunting to ya !!!
Yay Michigan!

You said you don't pass negative judgment on people you hardly know, which is very noble indeed, but may I pass judgment on bad spelling, grammar and punctuation? Please??? Oh, please??? With sugar on top??? :wink:

*BTW...I wasn't referring to you, kunk. I just mean in general.*

·
Registered
36 Posts
Clickerati said:
Yay Michigan!

You said you don't pass negative judgment on people you hardly know, which is very noble indeed, but may I pass judgment on bad spelling, grammar and punctuation? Please??? Oh, please??? With sugar on top??? :wink:

*BTW...I wasn't referring to you, kunk. I just mean in general.*

Permission is granted Click!!! I wouldn't consider that negative judgement, just a good grammer lesson. But don't sugar coat it when you do !!! Nice hearing from you. :p

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
huntn3d said:
3dmama got my vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Now this girl is the total package :tongue:
Well thanks huntin3d...you make a girl blush :smile:

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
kunkinator said:
Permission is granted Click!!! I wouldn't consider that negative judgement, just a good grammer lesson. But don't sugar coat it when you do !!! Nice hearing from you. :p
Thanks, kunk!! We all make typos when our typing doesn't keep up with our fingers, but bad spelling and grammar can undermine an intelligent post.

If I may, I'll just start here...voluptuous. :wink:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Clickerati said:
Thanks, kunk!! We all make typos when our typing doesn't keep up with our fingers, but bad spelling and grammar can undermine an intelligent post.

If I may, I'll just start here...voluptuous. :wink:

Great way to start Click, you have with one correctly spelled word described my "Outback" !!! :teeth:

1 - 20 of 264 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.