Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is my first atempt with uploading a link. Went to check my camera between stand sits yesterday. This was a wild clip to end up with.

[URL="[/URL]

· Registered
5,788 Posts
That so cool, gotta love video, BTW what camera you got? Wonder if it was caught in a trap at one time? Is it easy and free to put video on photobucket as i have some people that are asking me to post some also.

· Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have the Stealthcam 540 IR. It didn't take much to figure out Photobucket. Just signing up to YT was a huge PITA so I uses Photobucket instead.

Yea the video is very cool. Could have been a car accident, he got shot or even a big male fight situation. Doesn't look like a birth defect, looks more like he lost it somehow. My gues is he's a two yeard old. His coat is still not that shaggy. Interesting he running with another bear. They climb all over my camera all the time. They are going to wreck it one of these days.

This is on public land in North Western NJ. I will post another clip of a huge bear in the same spot two days before.

· Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here is a very healthy bear in the same spot.

[URL="[/URL]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.