Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know how good the 3 rivers archery tomahawk long bow is, i like the camo looking one, just havent heard any reviews on them. any help would be nice

·
Premium Member
5,344 Posts
The one's I've shot were ok--not bad shooters, but not jaw-droppers either. IMO they don't nearly live up to the logo ("Best of the best") or the price tag:eek:--but that's just my opinion.

Chad

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
I have read time and time again how fantastic they are - obviously from people who spent the money - I wish, just once, somone would pay that kind of money for a bow and say they don't like it. They are two in the classified that are pretty new - must be a reason

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
a place called Sipsey River Archery will camo dip any bow you have for like 100 bucks - 2 weeks turn around - no reason to buy one already done anymore.

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
I have read time and time again how fantastic they are - obviously from people who spent the money - I wish, just once, somone would pay that kind of money for a bow and say they don't like it. They are two in the classified that are pretty new - must be a reason
Well I won't say what brand,I already got banned from one site for not liking their favourite brand an having the gaul to say so.
But,I payed a lot more than the price of a T Hawk an didn't like the bow at all.
My choise was between the T Hawk an the bow I did buy,,,bad decision that was.:embara:

·
Registered
242 Posts
The one's I've shot were ok--not bad shooters, but not jaw-droppers either. IMO they don't nearly live up to the logo ("Best of the best") or the price tag:eek:--but that's just my opinion.

Chad
Having had a chance to shoot one a couple of weeks ago, I would have to agree with Chad. Not bad, nor brilliant, but seriously overpriced. Jmho.

-bm.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Well I won't say what brand,I already got banned from one site for not liking their favourite brand an having the gaul to say so.
But,I payed a lot more than the price of a T Hawk an didn't like the bow at all.
My choise was between the T Hawk an the bow I did buy,,,bad decision that was.:embara:

Bull crackers:darkbeer:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts