Archery Talk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Just beat Terry Club
9,369 Posts
Daves a very wise fellow when it comes to $. If people tried to impliment his plans we'd all be better off.

· Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Daves a very wise fellow when it comes to $. If people tried to impliment his plans we'd all be better off.
amen to that. I am in my last week of Financial Peace University. Good stuff in that class, I wish I would have had that material when I was 20.

· Just beat Terry Club
9,369 Posts
amen to that. I am in my last week of Financial Peace University. Good stuff in that class, I wish I would have had that material when I was 20.
No doubt!!!!! Been through the FPU and should go back through it for a refresher. I've implimented so of his stuff and working on the others. It's really helped us out though.

Live like no one else now --so you can live like no one else later. Or something like that.:confused:

· Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I cant tell if mods dont like me or Dave Ramsey. My threads keep getting moved to obscure locations.

Maybe they dont realize the thread is about the federal bailout and not ABOUT Dave Ramsey.

· Registered
2,585 Posts

I think we'll have better luck with BillyRay's program......

Any bailout program that starts out with "pray" isn't going far. If you haven't noticed God hasn't been doing a lot of that lately.

· Just beat Terry Club
9,369 Posts
I think we'll have better luck with BillyRay's program......

Any bailout program that starts out with "pray" isn't going far. If you haven't noticed God hasn't been doing a lot of that lately.
Sorry you feel that way.

· Administrator
65,643 Posts
I cant tell if mods dont like me or Dave Ramsey. My threads keep getting moved to obscure locations.

Maybe they dont realize the thread is about the federal bailout and not ABOUT Dave Ramsey.
Perhaps we should remind you that politically related threads are not permitted on AT, except in the Political, Religious and Military forum, which has recently been removed as a result of member's inability to play nicely amongst themselves. :wink:

This could explain why they are being moved. :nod:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.