• ProLine

Votes: 17 17.0%
  • Vapor Trail

Votes: 40 40.0%
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
PA Bowhunter
1,558 Posts
If I HAD to pick one of the three it would be Vapor Trail. If I CAN pick, I would choose S&S Archery strings. They are from southern NY, just across the PA line. Great shop and Great Guy to deal with!!

·
Registered
51 Posts
I recently made up my mind on these exact same 3. I finally went with Vapor Trail and ordered last night.
I'll let you know how it goes.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah keep us updated I have been thinking and thinking of which one to go with and can not make up my mind...I have done searches and everything but couldn't find a poll...

·
Registered
632 Posts
I've bought 2 of the 3 and voted 60X, he also gave a military discount and an additional discount for ordering multiple sets of strings.

·
Registered
9,509 Posts
I'm giving 60X a try, still waiting to get them. Should be anyday now.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
First of all, anyone interested in a FREE string and cable set should enter into the VaporTrail giveaway which is currently going down right here on ArcheryTalk!

That said, I think VaporTrail is the best! Why you may ask? Lots of people do not trust the opinion of a prostaffer...

I hate peep twist, I hate string stretch, in essence, I hate poorly made strings.

VaporTrail makes the best there is, period. We have the best selection of materials, colors in those materials, and customer service. Add to that the fact that you can preview your strings at www.vaportrailarchery.com using our custom string generator and what is not to like?

We also support this great website, promoting archers helping archers everyday!

Check us out at www.vaportrailarchery.com!

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
iv had proline and they were GREAT. Joe is a nice guy and will take care of you. A lot of praise with 60x on here and by heresay and I can say personally he is a really nice guy as he has returned my messages and or questions. Either would get my vote.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
All three choices are good Bow String Makers and will not run any of them down! But you ask which one I would choose and that would have to be Proline! Not just because I am a Proline Staff Shooter, but rather a Happy Customer of Proline for years. I am 54 years old and have been a Bow hunter and shooting for 48 years. I have used many different string makers over the years and once I tried Prolines Strings and Cables, I will not use any other brand! Check them out at; www.prolinebowstrings.com.:thumbs_up

·
Registered
5,232 Posts
I have put these all 3 of these strings on bows at one time or another, and 60x are the only ones that will be on mine, they are leaugues above any string I have used.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Just ordered another set of 60X for my CRX 32, and I'm sure they will be as good of quality as the set on my CRX 35.

·
Registered
919 Posts
How does pricing compare between the three?

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I think 60x is around 70 tyd and proline is around 80....not sure on vapor trail

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Love my Vaportrail.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Too bad it is a Canadian company, but I personally love Scorpion Strings. Of the ones you have on the poll I would go with 60x as I have used them, but I feel Scorpion is better, though the shipping for you might be a couple bucks more.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts