Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
it depends on what cam you have. is it a P1 single cam or an OS series of cams?
what module do you currently have? pictures will definately help.

Later
jkeiffer

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
thats a P1 single cam for sure. now what is your ATA, limb length and brace height? based off of that I can figure out what module you need and I can get you modules for $20 plus shipping unless you have a carbontech dealer near you then their modules fit as well.

Sincerely,
jkeiffer

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I received this bow from my father in law-i am not sure on the details you are asking for....this is what I know....draw weight is 70# max, the draw length was set at 28.5. measurement from the string to the inside edge of the arrow shelf is 6 3/4" outside edge is 9". Bow limb length is 17" long/limb-measurement tip to tip is 41.5".

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
for brace height you should measure from the string to the forward most part of the grip (apex) I am guessing it will end up at 7.5 but lets see. and the ATA is axle to axle if you measured tip to tip then the ATA should be about 41" which is what a 16.5" limb combination should be and the limbs are probably a little on the long side for the 16.5's. with that said for a 30" draw you need the SEH, SEE or OSE module and you most likely have the SCH module.

later
jkeiffer

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
brace height is 7" ATA is 41" had everything confirmed at the local bow shop. Is that enough info to determine what module i need? I want to get this thing ordered/installed....do you have a private e-mail to exchange payment/shipment info?
Brian

·
Registered
2,225 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
My husband has a css ch alleged as well and the draw length now is 25. We need it to be 29. Was told richwood is no longer in business. Anyone have any suggestions or parts to sell?

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
got ya covered as we are in contact now. as soon as you sent me pics of the challenger I had to go see if the two I have were still in the basement. love those bows.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts