Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to agree, that the new stuff is way to dark in tone. A camo patern you do not see anymore, and was quiet good was "Sniper". It was lighter in tone, much like natgear. I had two mulies walk right up to me, and where so close I could hear them calling back and forth. After 20 years for being around mulies it was the first time I had been close enough to hear calling. This in itself may not sound like much, but if you could see the bald, basalt rock outcropping I was caught on, without a stich to break up my outline, and standing semi erect, you would understand my love for Sniper camo. I'm glad I talked the wife into buying the whole bolt from the fabric store, while they had it. While someone brought up army camo, while I was in, we where issued OG-107's, the hot weather olive green uniforms. When these FADED way to dark new, I thought it was a good camo color, even though it was solid color. It seemed to blend well, with most surrounding, I'd buy some today if I could get my hands on them! I always though it would make good hot weather hunting clothes. Hey ex-diver where in Washington you from, I'm over here in Kitsap.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts