One crazy Mutant ;)
9,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
One crazy Mutant ;)
9,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll be there but my question is:
Why are the Recurve & Traditional shooters being put together with the compound shooters this time?

·
NC ASA Director
35,916 Posts
I'm shooting all 40 on Saturday.

Hit my cell so we can find each other in the crowd.

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
Bet your attendance would improve if the coalition stopped trying to compete with that ASA and schedule the same weekend as ASA Metropolis....

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Hate that I will miss this one I will be at the ASA maybe next year :wink:

·
Registered
380 Posts
I to will miss due to the ASA weekend. If you look above at 2006 thru 2009 results, at the bottom of each score list you will see the total number of entries for that year. I noticed 2006 & 2008 had allot of asa & ibo shooter's names listed in the results... Just saying....

·
She's baaaaack!!!!
20,510 Posts
Without a speed limit there is no difference between Outlaw and Open classes. Seems like it would make sense to do away with the Outlaw class since there is no such thing.

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Mark are you going to be there
James, trying to decide if I'm going Sunday or not. I went last year and shot and got bored to death waiting at each target for 15+ mins just to shoot. Lost my desire to be there half way through the first round. I will PM you if I decide to go.

·
Registered
180 Posts
I will be there for sure on Sat. :D

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
slide bar in hunting classes with no mag? no speed limit? wow! getting desperate for turnout?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts