Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
4,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday's buck was awesome! We had a couple correct guesses too!

YESTERDAY'S NET TYPICAL SCORE WAS 164!!

Pictures really alter our perspective, and I really noticed this year! Last year I think most people enjoyed this post, so I will do it every year. This year will have 35 different bucks and you will have to guess the score.

I will post a new deer mount every day for the next 35 days and I will post the previous day's answer with the new deer. All fractions were omitted. Only whole inch sizes were counted.

These deer were all Illinois deer from the Illinois Deer and Turkey Classic, and I have blocked out the names and sizes. You might see your deer listed!!

Deer were scored by measurers certified by the Illinois Big Buck Recognition Program with the generous assistance of certified Pope & Young Club and Boone & Crockett Club measurers.

DO NOT FORGET THAT THESE DEER ARE NET SCORED AND PAY ATTENTION TO WHETHER THE DEER WAS SCORED TYPICAL OR NON-TYPICAL!!

Here's #31 THIS DEER WAS MEASURED NET TYPICAL!

·
Trophy Meat Hunter
11,248 Posts

·
Gold Supporting Archer
9,987 Posts

177,,,thin a bit,,,,but WIDE and LONG and TALL....all that has to add up some.... a few deducts,,,but a better representation of a typical then a couple of the others.

these are all awesome critters....

·
Classifieds Administrator
39,364 Posts
184" and some change! :)

·
Registered
28,624 Posts

·
Registered
1,847 Posts

·