1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The last few 3,200 I got were with a whole different Posse

The first 3,200 I got only a couple Hoods cood finger out :wink:

The second 3,200 I got,, The Duo came along and started tranlating for me

The Third 3,200 I got, took me to the top and the bottom and left me a Has-Been That Has-been

Now with the Forth 3,200, I seem to be a thread closer and a Has-Been.......

I think the fifth 3,200 I will regain my low life statance as the Hood-lum and go out once again to smack on all you NEWBEE'S

Archery is so easy and archer's are even easier to master..........

·
Registered
24,470 Posts
HOOD.....your lying.....remember back to your first 3200...or heck your first ride into town....you pee'd off all those omaho boys with your archery shop....and who did you call to come to your defense.....

ya thats right hood....i still got that pm saved.....you were begging me to help get you off the hook :cry: :cry:

than, after i saved your butt for the first time....it got to be like a every other day occurance.....

i started telling myself.....OBT, what in the _______(insert your word of choice there) are you doing with this hood......your going to gain 1 friend...and lose hundreds.....and you know what hood...true'r words have not been spoken....

yes sir ree dee doo.....me and apple picked you up at the airport....and i said to apple....if that guy over there .....and apple said no bowtie, that dude cant be the hood....i said, your darn right....cause he just got off the back end of the bong...and it must have been a SUPER BONG.....and apple said you wait here BOWTIE...ill go over and talk to the guy....and if its the hood, ill give you the nod....and we can just leave him, i wont let him know who we are.....and sure enough, apple went...gave me the nod....and i started sneaking on out of that airport....and how the heck you did it...ill never know....but the next thing i know....you and apple are jumping into the avalanche and barking orders to me...."HEY BOWTIE, TAKE ME TO CLAXTONS" i want to see this place....

well hood....its been a journey with you....from watching you and the dingo both try to outdo the marines.....only to be left passed out by the pool.....to watching you put lure apple into heat exhaustion, only so you could get a victory in the barn....ill never forget watching you shoot that first 299 with me and apple....and apple say to me....this guy really can shoot indoors....to making you do it again and than you came right back with the 300 vegas round....standing there barefoot, no shirt and dripping wet from jumping in the pool......ok, hood, im going to admit it now to you.....after all these years....that first 299, you know, where i called that arrow out....it really was in.....thanks for the points spot and the signed one :p

than hood, how can i or anyone else ever forget your time on the mic at the IOWA PRO-AM...i think everyone learned something that day....some more than others.....

now hood....ive watched you get more screen names on here...from robbyhood.....to hood.....to the hood......to i be the hood.....to i dont know how many more.....and i must say....i have gotten more pm's about you...folks asking me to translate....or asking me to step in and whoa you down.....to folks telling me that i can kiss off and leave town and be sure to drag you along with me.....and through it all hood....its a journey i wouldnt give up....and id do it all over again.....just cuz you be the hood ;)

glad to call you friend hood...but no...i aint sharing your peace pipe...not now...not ever.....and yes....i drink alone...ive seen what drinking with you gets a person.....and im alergic to penicillin :p

so i guess we all have 3200 more to look forward to....

carry on hood...cuz you be the hood

·
Registered
12,739 Posts
I just don't know what to say....

other than you be the Hood. :D

Hood, I am a never was that will be. :D And until that time, I need hasbeens to smack on, so step up. :D

I have been taking notes, so hurry up with the next 3200. :D

·
Registered
14,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I may not remember most things I do :wink: :shade: But I got picture's of it all and all the stuff OBT don't wont to mention he did do with me :eek: or I with him......

you'll know there's only onebowtie that can out dress me in style, weather it be in Vegas or in Iowa.

gtg heart attack in the fAMILY, SISTER NEEDS A RIDE

·
Premium Member
20,334 Posts
Now, now Hood.....I said you were the master of resurrecting dead threads....not that you were a thread closer. :eek: Sheesh, man...get it right! :p

·
Registered
14,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Okay, the brother-in-law's mom had a stroke and I had to loan my sister the car so she could go get him, they have no cell phones. It's not looking good, need some prayers for her and the family. She's forgotten the last 12 years and can't remember one minute to the next...and she in a boonedocks hospital and no one knows what to check on to make sure things are being done right.Any info I can pass on to them would be helpful...

hood

·
Registered
16,232 Posts
Tell them we're thinking of them Hood.

And for the record......... you and I could have 10 Gabillion posts and STILL not have any merit, so we might as well just keep on Keepin on....... :wink:

You are and forever will be..........

The Hood. :thumbs_up

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
The Hood said:
Okay, the brother-in-law's mom had a stroke and I had to loan my sister the car so she could go get him, they have no cell phones. It's not looking good, need some prayers for her and the family. She's forgotten the last 12 years and can't remember one minute to the next...and she in a boonedocks hospital and no one knows what to check on to make sure things are being done right.Any info I can pass on to them would be helpful...

hood
You go take care of business.......prayers are on the way..............then get back here and just remember...........You brought this on yourself :confused: and OBT.......other's and I will tell it all on the Hood :mg: .........well.........maybe not all :embarasse
Have you been invited back to the Iowa Pro Am to MC this year??????? :p or will they even let you back in the building?? :wink: Friends :rolleyes: Ya gotta love'em :p

BowTie........Sell the Tar Paper Shack :thumbs_up I'm lettin you sleep with the HOOD next year at the BRS in my tent :thumbs_up :D NO CHARGE ;) :shade:

·
Registered
24,470 Posts
wr....you have to be very careful what you say to the hood...weigh every suggestion....CAREFULLY.....because you did say...hood go take care of business.....we might be reading in the headlines tommorrow about some guy in iowa arrested for self medicating the inlaws.....cause if im not mistaken, hood carrys some for of medication that is prescribed to certain stroke victims.....

hood.....sorry to hear bout the inlaw...hope things turn for the better....

hey spectre.....hood did his 3200 tribute.....when can we expect your 3700 tributre????? merit not withstanding, of course

olsey...hood has been known to close threads as well...matter fact, wasnt no thing to have hood get many a good thread locked down.....

tooth...shouldnt you be getting ready for one of the units.....you know, with that last offer you made them all...surely at least one of them bit.....

·
Registered
16,232 Posts
onebowtie said:
wr....you have to be very careful what you say to the hood...weigh every suggestion....CAREFULLY.....because you did say...hood go take care of business.....we might be reading in the headlines tommorrow about some guy in iowa arrested for self medicating the inlaws.....cause if im not mistaken, hood carrys some for of medication that is prescribed to certain stroke victims.....

hey spectre.....hood did his 3200 tribute.....when can we expect your 3700 tributre????? merit not withstanding, of course

olsey...hood has been known to close threads as well...matter fact, wasnt no thing to have hood get many a good thread locked down.....

tooth...shouldnt you be getting ready for one of the units.....you know, with that last offer you made them all...surely at least one of them bit.....

I'm saving up OBT......... Too many "mutant enemy" avatars out there right now. I've decided that it's time to change tactics. You know, let the waves settle out a little. And then blindside them with my brilliance......... or dazzle them with Bulls***......... Either way, I'm in need of a few more classes at the OBT speechin' school to make sure that it's going to be enjoyed by all. ;)

·
Registered
12,739 Posts
onebowtie said:

You would think one would bite huh? :D :D

·
Registered
14,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OBT, what do you think, $800 down and $199 a month

VIN 1FTRX14W35N B17766
F-150 2005 F150 4X4 SS S/C
4.6L EFI V8 ENGINE
ELECTRONIC 4-SPD AUTO O/D
Exterior
BRIGHT RED CLEARCOAT
Interior
FLINT CLOTH 40/20/40

Standard Equipment INCLUDED AT NO EXTRA CHARGE

EXTERIOR
. FRONT TOW HOOKS
. INTERVAL WIPERS
. LOCKING REMOVABLE TAILGATE W/ LIFT ASSIST
. 17" CAST ALUMINUM WHEELS
. P255/70R17 OWL A/T TIRES
. SPARE TIRE & WHEEL LOCK
INTERIOR
. AIR CONDITIONING
. AM/FM STEREO W/ SINGLE CD
. BLACK VINYL FLOOR COVERING
. COVRD VISOR VANITY MIRRORS
. DAY-NIGHT REAR VIEW MIRROR
. DOME LAMP/DUAL MAP LIGHTS
. TILT STEERING WHEEL
FUNCTIONAL
. 130 AMP ALTERNATOR
. 2-SPD TRANSFER CASE
. 4 PIN TRAILER WIRING
. 27 GALLON FUEL TANK
. AUXILIARY POWER POINT
. CARGO BOX TIE DOWN HOOKS
. FAIL-SAFE COOLING SYSTEM
. GAS-FILLED SHOCK ABSORBERS
. MAINT FREE BATTERY W/SAVER
. MANUAL WINDOWS&DOOR LOCKS
. MECHANICL SHIFT-ON-THE-FLY
. POWER RACK PINION STEERING
. STABILIZER BAR, FRONT
SAFETY/SECURITY
. ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE
. 4-WHEEL DISC BRAKES W/ABS
. AIR BAGS, DRIV/FRONT PASS
. REAR HIGH MOUNT STOP LAMP
. SECURILOCK
. SIR-FRT DRIVR&RT PASS SEAT
. 3-PT RESTRAINT - REAR SEAT
WARRANTY
. 36 / 36 BUMPER TO BUMPER

Price Information MSRP
STANDARD VEHICLE PRICE $28,620

Optional Equipment
2005 MODEL YEAR
BRIGHT RED CLEARCOAT
FLINT CLOTH 40/20/40
PREFERRED EQUIPMENT PKG.503A
.TOW HOOKS
.MANUAL BLACK MIRRORS
4.6L EFI V8 ENGINE
ELECTRONIC 4-SPD AUTO O/D
3.73 RATIO REGULAR AXLE 50
6950# GVWR PACKAGE
JOB #2 ORDER
STX VALUE DISCOUNT
FRONT LICENSE PLATE BRACKET
CARPETED FLOOR MATS
FLOOR CARPET 145
SPEED CONTROL 225
PREMIUM 6-CD W/MP3 300
FOG LAMPS 140
17" CHROME CLAD STEEL WHEELS 100
CLOTH 40/20/40
STX VALUE DISCOUNT -250
TOTAL SAVINGS ($250)

TOTAL MSRP $30,125.00
EMPLOYEE PRICE $25,522.00
CASH BACK ($2,500.00)
_________
FORD FAMILY PRICE $23,022.00

Disclaimer: Option pricing will be blank for any item that is priced as 0 or "No Charge".

Estimated Annual Fuel Cost: $1,801
CITY MPG

HIGHWAY MPG
18 Vehicle Engine Information
2005 F150 PICKUP 4WD, 4.6 LITER ENGINE(F.F.S.), 8 CYLINDERS, FUEL INJECTION, CATALYST, 4-SPD AUTO TRANSMISSION.
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits and vehicle's condition. Results reported to EPA indicate that the majority of vehicles with these estimates will achieve between 11 and 17 mpg in the city and between 15 and 21 mpg on the highway.
For Comparison Shopping all vehicles classified as STANDARD PICKUP have been issued mileage ratings from 09 to 24 mpg city and 12 to 29 mpg highway.

·
Registered
14,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
10 minutes and Ford it is

Naw, OBT

My ******* Partner from across the street is thinking this is the ******* Truck and a Good Price, and he's coming with me to paint SilerCity, He say a big Blue oval on the side of your bulding would look good,,and this Kid even had a JohnDeere Tracter hanging from his rear view mirror and on his front wind sheild he has Big Red letters reading *******and Rebel Flags

are you around CarMan???

·
Registered
14,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It was a lease deal and the Rich the ******* got himself one and he had to have the Rims too, Just $30 more a month more:rolleyes:

so we be cuzin in a Ford to the Siler City paint-a-thon and over spraying all the Chevy's :p with ******* at the Helm

1 - 15 of 15 Posts