Archery Talk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
12 stepper for gear...
4,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
An opportunity for both of us to get something we want/need.

Okay, realizing my option 1 and option 2 require a perfect coincidence of someone having what I want and wanting what I have,
I will offer these up for sale, and then use the money to pursue one of the other two. Here is the deal.

Option 3, For sale:
$350 USD tyd if lower 48 I cover shipping and paypal fees, if outside of lower 48 my wife is a shipping guru we can discuss shipping.

Option 1, What I really want (for myself):
RH 25” Hoyt GMX riser. Will consider comparable risers same specs.

Option 2, What I should get (for my son):
RH Hoyt Horizon or SF Forged Plus (blue preferably) and a good set of 20# short limbs.

What I have:
38# long Hoyt 900CX (red version) in pretty amazing shape with limb covers.

View attachment 1477692 View attachment 1477696 View attachment 1477698

I got these recently in another transaction and am getting itchy to shoot them.
Previous owner said they have about 100 shots through them, and looking at them that seems high.
Problem is I have a decent set of limbs already, and am looking at upping my weight a little.
So my rational mind says just put out a bolo and see if I can get something I don’t have.
That being said, if they don’t go they will probably become my go to limbs for indoors.

PM if interested, with what you have and I will provide email so you can send photos of your gear.

Thanks for looking.
ECL

·
12 stepper for gear...
4,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Getting itchier still, I am going to drop these to $325 until the weekend and then close the thread and start shooting them.
Cheers
ECL

·
12 stepper for gear...
4,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Resurrecting thread due to some dangerous looks from my wife over a couple recent purchases. Based on clearance of Hoyt limbs on a couple sites will take $275 TYD.
Cheers ECL.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.