Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok sw pa we need your help, this isn't really a planned out event ,but since we are running short on time i figured it would be the best way . nine year old tj stewart was in a bad quad accident back in july where he lost his eye sight and the part of his brain that controls emotions . his hospital bills are ove a million dollars ,this is where we come in on SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 17
please come down to tnt shooting grounds and shoot the course. his dad owns the place so the money will go direct,i believe it's only 8.00 and it's 30 targets i know allot of you guys probably have shot the course this year but whats one more time before hunting season? all your help will be appreciated i'm sure .
TNT is located in waltersburg pa .on morris hollow rd off rt.51 before uniontown coming from the north ,and it's the first right turn after the old rusty steam shovel (its covered in graphitti) after uniontown! thanks!
please send it back to the top after you read this!

·
Registered
10,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ttt

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
Will try.

·
Registered
10,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for the support!!i hope EVERYONE can make it!

·
Registered
251 Posts
3D shoots

I received a email back from someone that could not attend the shoot but wanted to send TJ money.... Can you post the address incase people can help this young child and his family.

I have the shoot listed on my web site and emailed about 200 or so shooter, some I had email demons and got sent back so keep posting on all the archery sites you can so he can get some shooters to raise some money.

I know people are tapped out with giving money and gas prices but any help make a big difference. Even a couple of dollars from everyone on Archerytalk and what a hole it will fill for this family.

We are all one big "archery" family!!!

Take care

·
Registered
10,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks kari . TTT

·
Registered
251 Posts
Directions

TNT Shooting Grounds Phone 724-677-2609
RT. 70 toward Washington, take Exit46 off of Rt.70 (old exit 22)
Rt. 51 south near Perryopolis 11.6 miles turn left onto Morris Hollow Road.

·
Registered
10,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
looking foward to seeing evryone there on saturday !

1 - 18 of 18 Posts