Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK just got back from a 3d shoot with a constant rain. It was fun and not to crowded so it went quickly. The problem came when trying to pull the arrows out of the targets. Using Easton Axis-n-fused and I have a rubber arrow puller to assist me. I also soaped the arrow between most shots. It was a bear to pull these arrows out. I spent 10 minutes trying to pull one paricular arrow out, in the 10 ring not X but close we're not talking about leg shots or areas where no arrows are hitting consistantly. I think I pulled every muscle in the shoulder area. any suggestions?

·
Registered
818 Posts
Take a towel and keep your hands dry and dry the arrow. I use silicone to dip my arrows in. I made my own lube tube out of PVC pipe and endcaps with foam inside. This works for me. Soap never really worked for me to well.

·
Registered
7,546 Posts
those axis nano's can be a complete bear to pull out. I would go with the above opinion.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks I'll have to do that if it's gonna be wet.

·
Registered
4,903 Posts
I find in good targets not the cheap ones the axis nanos are a lot easier to pull then the fatter arrows I use to use.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts