Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys, Great board! I've been watching for awhile and this is my first post. I have recently moved to Circleville, OH (30 minutes south of Columbus) and would like to know if anybody knows of a 3D range nearby.

Thanks,

Scrib

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
circleville

welcome aboard. there is a website called www.3dshoots.com.you can go there and enter your zipcode and a radius of 50 to 500 miles around your zipcode and it will list all the shoots for that area. good luck

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
Scrib, I am about 30 minutes south of you and I really don't know of any 3d ranges other than clubs, I belong to Coonhunters in Lancaster and they leave their targets out all year for their members and their friends. Their is another club Straight & Narrow near Marysville that have a 3 d range and for the most part it is open to anyone, I can look up the exact directions to Stratight & Narrow for you if you want. Also, there is a indoor range in Lancaster, on South Columbus Street that is nice, alot of archery equipment, latest bows and gear, 20 yards range, tecno hunt, etc. There is a club just north of you called Apache, they have 3d shoots monthly, if your interested in a schedule of 3d shoots I can help you on that. Let me know, later, Dave2

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys! Dave, what do you know about the Apache club? I've never shot in competition before. I just like the practice of shooting the outdoor ranges. Do they have a range you can pay to shoot just for practice?

Scrib

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
Apache does not have a 3d range, their a private club. There isn't any pay to shoot 3d ranges that I personally know of close by, there use to be one just up the road from you but they quit. The one I mentioned in Marysvlle is a nice one, it is a club, but anyone can shoot it for 5 bucks. If you are considering that one I can get all the info for you. Believe me if there were anymore 3d ranges around I would know it. I have a friend that just recently moved to Cleveland from just north of Circleville that let his friends put their 3ds on his land and have a range, but thats over, he is gone. We all have 3ds now and are looking for the same kind of arrangement, so far no luck., will keep you posted on that. Later, Dave2

·
Registered
4,542 Posts
Scrib, There are 2 great ranges south of you. One in Jackson and one close to Beaver off 32/124. Neither is close but they set a nice course. Lone eagles by Beaver set the course for Nelsonville
this year. We have a club here in Ross County that will have an occasional shoot. I live in Chillicothe. Let me know if you want to get together and shoot.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts