Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of some company's that give a better option of color or style? Like the aurora style but would like some more color options. And not really cracked up on sweet seats prices lol

·
Registered
6,792 Posts
Sweat seats are awesome stools but that is why I don't have one their prices are ridiculous!

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Sweat seats are awesome stools but that is why I don't have one their prices are ridiculous!
I understand peoples feeling to Sweet Seats but they are worth the money in my mind. You can make a seat for much less but these are quality seats. The cooler under the seat is insolated and easy to get in and out. I picked up a small multi zippered bag for inside the storage bag. The straps are great and the seat is very well made. you get what you pay for in most things and these are no different.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If I shot Asa and ibo on a regular basis I wouldn't have any problem spending on s sweet seat. But I only plan on one or two events a year. The rest being local club shoots. So I can't justify spending 150$ for one. But defiantly think a stool with a bag would be handy even for club shoots. Just not one for 150$ lol

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
Academy sports short dove stool $10 tall stool with cooler and zippered pouch $20. Home Depot for some PVC and spray paint and bam, you got a 3D stool.

·
Registered
831 Posts
I bought the academy sports tall stool and added $6 worth of golf tubes to the frame. It has been going good for 3yrs now. The strap did break but i was able to tie it so it was still functional.

9,026 Posts
Hi,
The sweet seat is worth the money...IMHO. Well made with lower back in mind if you have to sit for periods of time. Lunch pale is well made as well as the interior cooler. Get the large...you will not regret that. Cheers!
Fred

·
Registered
637 Posts
Sweet seats been out of stock since May. They hope to have new stock in by October 2015.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts