Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What did you get your person... Dont post who you got just post up what you are sending. This should get everyone all rilled up and very interested and saying things like "Man I hope that is coming my way"... at least that is what I did last year.

Chad
:darkbeer:

·
Registered
4,264 Posts
here are some ideas i have had... i am going to find a few archery thing made in Michigan (that is where i am from) to send to the person i got.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Got a couple ideas running through my head seen a real nice knife set that keeps sticking out might go with that will decided this weekend when Im out shopping

P.S I hope ridgerunr has my name sounds like an awesome gift

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
What did you get your person... Dont post who you got just post up what you are sending. This should get everyone all rilled up and very interested and saying things like "Man I hope that is coming my way"... at least that is what I did last year.

Chad
:darkbeer:
You will have to forgive me for not posting what I got for my person:smile:

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
I've got one.......

How bout every one on AT giving a new or slightly used coat to some needy kid ????
GREAT IDEA and my wife and I always donate the outgrown or extra coats every year. Nice to see a young child walking around town in a coat you donated knowing you made a child a little more comfortable that year :smile:

1 - 20 of 139 Posts