Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
4,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As of right now we are down to 30 days and a wake up!!

Bring on the season...

The true offical countdown to Illinois opening day...many try and duplicate but only one original:tongue: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
Those booners are waiting for you, got 30 days before Ohio bow season comes in also.

·
Registered
4,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dave2 said:
Those booners are waiting for you, got 30 days before Ohio bow season comes in also.

I think I've got a rash--thinking about the opening day...can't wait

·
Registered
4,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
One day closer

29 and counting!!!:tongue: :tongue:

·
Registered
4,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just 27 more days...got my stands (stockings) hung (by the fireplace) and waiting for the trees to go bare.

Sorry for the dumb pun...it's all I have to offer.

Paul

·
Registered
4,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
4,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am seriously slacking in my duties...

As of 9:15 pm we now have 23 days, 9 hours, and 45 minutes to go before we can loosen some arrows at some nice, delicious deer.:clap2: :hungry: :hungry: :hungry: :rock-on: :whoo: :whoo: :whoo:

·
Registered
78 Posts
I Am Waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
remauto1100 said:
I Am Waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So am I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22 days left

·
Registered
4,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
As of 11:00 pm Central standard time

we now have....drum roll please!!:tongue:

21 days, 7 hours and that = 504 hours left which = 30,240 minutes which in turn = 1,814,400 seconds!! But hey...who's counting:clock: :clock: :clock: :clap2: :clap2: :der: :der: :der:

·
Registered
4,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Getting closer!!!

·
Registered
333 Posts
It is kinda like being a kid and waiting for Christmas. I wish for a sunny day with the temp at 60 degrees (Wishful Thinking for Oct) and I get to watch the sunrise from my tree stand listen for the pitter padder of deer hoofs though the underbrush. Good Luck All

·
Registered
4,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
For those of you who count today as 1 day we now have 20 days left of WAITING. However, for those of you like me who don't count today then we now have ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................19 days left:thumbs_up :banana: :banana: :banana: :RockOn: :RockOn: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

·
Registered
4,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
and 2 days later

we now have 17 more to go. Just a little of 3 weeks. However if you live in Missouri you only have 2 days.:mad: Good luck Missouri boys and girls.

·
Registered
4,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well Missouri may start tomorrow, but

ILLINOIS is still waiting.

16 more to go.

·
Registered
4,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Good luck Missouri

and post some pics when you get your deer. That way it increases the fever as we now as 15 days left.

·
Registered
4,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
In two weeks...

JUST 13 MORE DAYS OF WAITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
As of 9:00 pm tonight we now have...

12 days, 9 hours and 30 minutes till opening morning. Which in turn means that we have (drum roll please).....

297 hours, or 17,820 minutes left or 1,069,200 seconds left...but who's counting.:car: :hurt:

·
Registered
4,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
11 more to go....

1 - 20 of 40 Posts