Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just getting around to posting this now shot him oct. 7 second day of bow season here in New Brunswick Canada, caught him feeding through an orchard I hunt. Shot him with fred bear truth and X-system broadheads he went 220 dressed and I'm hoping he might make pope and young not really sure though!

[/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

Attachments

·
Registered
10,964 Posts
I see RED X's

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
He should make it. great job and good shooting.

·
Registered
28,624 Posts
Nice buck. I would guess an inch or two short of P&Y

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
OK why are others seeing a great buck and I only see red X within the squares!!!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Very nice......Congrats!!:darkbeer:

BTW, how did you like the X-System heads performance?

The X systems worked great he went around 10 yards and hit the ground kicked for maybe a minute or two! caught both lungs and top of the heart!

And I think you just have to click the pics to open them can anyone tell me why the pics didn't load up right?

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Because you have to BELIEVE to see them! Great buck, I love NB

I BELIVE I BELIEVE I BELIEVE............ Nope still red X's only!!! Bummer!!!!

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
Nice buck. It looks like you brought it home guts and all. I think I would have left the guts out in the bush. Oh and great shot by the way.

·
Registered
20,621 Posts
The X systems worked great he went around 10 yards and hit the ground kicked for maybe a minute or two! caught both lungs and top of the heart!

And I think you just have to click the pics to open them can anyone tell me why the pics didn't load up right?
Good to hear on the X-System heads.:) I used them in Africa this year on some pretty big animals, and they worked great for me too.

Your pictures show up fine for me? I do not have to click on anything....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts