Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
NOOBY
1,966 Posts
LAS have tripled their cost of international shipping. When I said I couldnt shop there anymore because of that the just shrugged and didnt care.

probably out of their control really. If I were shipping international I would use a service with some sort of guaranteed delivery and pay to insure the complete package just to cover my rear. Can't afford to not do this as a business.

I mean shipping anything across the us is $20 for any size anymore. I shipped a gift to my brother in Thailand a few weeks back it it was $100 buck with a service I trust anyways. Shipping is killing us for price all over.

I am afraid stuff like this will only get worse.

what was the price before and after?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
probably out of their control really. If I were shipping international I would use a service with some sort of guaranteed delivery and pay to insure the complete package just to cover my rear. Can't afford to not do this as a business.

I mean shipping anything across the us is $20 for any size anymore. I shipped a gift to my brother in Thailand a few weeks back it it was $100 buck with a service I trust anyways. Shipping is killing us for price all over.

I am afraid stuff like this will only get worse.

what was the price before and after?
It went from $13 to $53 when they redesigned their site. They used to be very cheap on shipping. But the price is fluctuating, LAS said, following the market as it was $61 one day. USPS priority mail international.

Not sure if this is the new normal or what.

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
This is why I don’t shop there.
what do you need that you can’t get from closer to Norway?

It went from $13 to $53 when they redesigned their site. They used to be very cheap on shipping. But the price is fluctuating, LAS said, following the market as it was $61 one day. USPS priority mail international.

·
NOOBY
1,966 Posts

my guess this is the new normal. they are going to make us pay for shipping, I mean all as in all online shops and they can get more profits in this crazy time of supply chain issues.

·
Registered
6,268 Posts

It's not LASs fault.... As fuel prices go up so does shipping cost....

With my UPS account I was shipping bows for less than $40 in the US...It's been steadily increasing over the last year... The last one I shipped was $59.79!!!!! (with insurance)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.