Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for outdoor cover that will hold up to the weather for my dyi target. Thinking big bullseye on one side and maybe a 9 dot on other side Or even a deer. Thanks

·
Registered
12,268 Posts
Duramesh makes some big ones

·
Registered
213 Posts
Another vote for third hand faces. I have two target setups. One in the weather 24 7 for 4 years and the other in my basement. Both are still in great shape. I do shoot a minimum of 5 times a week.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Beer Whisperer
11,672 Posts
Just got a new pair of 4x4 skins from Jim @ 3rd hand. After about 5 bazillion arrows my old ones are getting a little worn.

Reactions: thirdhandman

·
Vendor
26,746 Posts
Looking for outdoor cover that will hold up to the weather for my dyi target. Thinking big bullseye on one side and maybe a 9 dot on other side Or even a deer. Thanks
Whatever set of skins you buy, a single aiming spot in the middle is a Bad Idea. When you wear out the middle the rest of the target is still good but you will want to replace it. Plus you will be needlessly tearing up arrows. Why not buy a blank set of skins, then attach any cardboard or vinyl target to it that you like. That way you can move the aiming spot all over the target face and make it last 10x as long. Or build a 3'x3' and use the Third Hand Archery skins.
They have so many aiming spots you will never wear them all out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts