Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale are 4 homebrew camera packages and one brand new Moultrie I-40 from about late 2008. Cashiers check, money order, or Paypal (add 2% if paypal)

I built these cameras about 3 years ago. I used them a lot for one full season and got some great pics. However, other commitments and various obligations have taken up my time and I just can't justify hanging on to all this stuff and not using. None of them have been in the field in two years. All cameras and boards were tested today and are working great. As for the Moultrie, it is brand new bought 3 years ago. It has never been turned on much less been in the field. I still have the instructions with it.

Cameras: All cameras are hacked with a 3 wire control and 3.5mm plug in jack. All cameras have had the original glass removed and replaced with clear glass to function as IR cameras.

Boards: All boards are in working order and have a 3 wire 3.5mm receiver to connect to the cameras.

Cases: XLPs are in Mossy Oak Break Up 1020s. Flash enhancers and IR glass. SSS are in Mothwing 1040s. Flash enhancers and IR glass. 1 XLP and 1 SSS have the quik tree screw in attachment (made for Kwikee quivers I think) as well as hooks to use another method. The other two just have the hooks on the side. Some of the methods used to make the cases totally leak proof are not the cleanest looking but all function perfectly. All cases have the proper foam in place as well as Zorb It packs.

Package A: $200 TYD

Sony P32 with XLP board in 1020 MOBU case. IR. Kwikee tree mount included as well as a rope ratchet. Rope ratchet needs replacement rope. 1 Sony AA battery charger. 6 rechargeable batteries from 2008 (Not sure there battery life now). 2 512mb memory sticks, 1 256mb stick, and 1 64mb stick.

Package B: $175 TYD

Sony P32 with XLP board in 1020 MOBU case. IR. Rope ratchet included to mount. 5 rechargeable batteries from 2008. 2 512mb memory sticks. Unused flash enhancer. Original glass from camera (in case you wanted to convert to white flash at some point.

Package C: 240 TYD

Sony P41 with SnapShotSniper board in 1040 Mothwing camo case. IR. Kwikee tree mount included as well as a rope ratchet. Rope ratchet needs replacement rope. 1 Energizer AA battery charger. 5 rechargeable batteries from 2008 (Not sure there battery life now). 3 512mb memory sticks. Unused flash enhancer. Original glass from camera (in case you wanted to convert to white flash at some point. New in package Zorb It. Extra 3.5mm Stereo Jack and Receiver. New 9 volt battery.

Package D: 200 TYD

Sony P41 with SnapShotSniper board in 1040 Mothwing camo case. IR. Rope Ratchet included to mount to tree. 5 rechargeable batteries from 2008 (Not sure there battery life now). 2 512mb memory sticks, 1 64mb stick. Unused flash enhancer. Original glass from camera (in case you wanted to convert to white flash at some point. New 9 volt battery.

Item E: 125 TYD.

Moultrie I-40 camera. Bought new in late 2008. Never been used. Never even had batteries in it. Original instructions included.

Thanks for looking. PM with questions and offers. Reasonable offers accepted. Thanks, Chuck.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PMs answered.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm not seeing where I can edit the original post.

Moultrie is sold pending payment.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Price Drops, Cams must go. PM me with any offers/questions. Thanks, Chuck
Package A: 170 TYD
Package B: 155 TYD
Package C: 215 TYD
Package D: 190 TYD

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump. Need to sell these asap. Send me some offers. Reasonable offers will be accepted.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
TTT. Excellent cams that are IR. Won't spook game. Great bargains here given what all is included such as extra memory sticks. Make some offers.

Second Price Drop
A: 155 TYD
B: 145 TYD
C: 205 TYD
D: 180 TYD

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BUMP. 4 homebrew IR cams at low prices. Need to move these ASAP. Thanks, Chuck

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
All the cams sold without accessories. I still have all the accessories listed in the packages up for sale. PM with offers. Thanks, Chuck

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.