Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Due to the R-100 on the 18th, we will have the 4-man scramble on April 11th starting at 9:00 a.m. @ Saline Valley.

REMEMBER, THIS IS HUNTER SET-UP ONLY!!!!!! NO, LENSES OR STABILIZERS OVER 12".

$80 per team and meal will be provided. Payback depends on turn-out. Please r.s.v.p. by April 4th so we know how much food to get. Thank you and hope to see you there. Phone number is 573-392-6570. :wink:

· Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Due to the R-100 on the 18th, we will have the 4-man scramble on April 11th starting at 9:00 a.m. @ Saline Valley.

REMEMBER, THIS IS HUNTER SET-UP ONLY!!!!!! NO, LENSES OR STABILIZERS OVER 12".

$80 per team and meal will be provided. Payback depends on turn-out. Please r.s.v.p. by April 4th so we know how much food to get. Thank you and hope to see you there. Phone number is 573-392-6570. :wink:
I forgot to say no adjustable sights, and yup on the lucy charms and butter!!

· Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I hope that Andy's hickory pit in Eldon.....I heard the other Andy's cookin is like his shootin???:mg:
Yep! He can't even hit the grill!:mg: Just curious Andy, if you shot that "Slowtech" at 60 yards, would you have to aim for the stars to get it there?:eek: As far as the ribeye's, my pockets are empty! Kenny keeps takin' all my mula.

· Registered
867 Posts
Yep! He can't even hit the grill!:mg: Just curious Andy, if you shot that "Slowtech" at 60 yards, would you have to aim for the stars to get it there?:eek: As far as the ribeye's, my pockets are empty! Kenny keeps takin' all my mula.
Aim for the North star with the fishin' Slotec and the top of the treeline with the speedy Slotec.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.