Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

· Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh, man. I know you're all excited too, even you negative Nancy's out there. I'm gonna go with...something sweet is gonna be unleashed this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok, so... I got a little ahead of myself. Make that 34 days. Crap, I was excited for a sec.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Shootin and Cussin
27,259 Posts
35 days until the whining and complaining begins.....

· Registered
7,478 Posts
Not even on my radar....but agreed that no matter what it is someone is going to be disappointed.

· Archer
8,693 Posts
So Bowtech does a lot of dumb things from a business perspective. But waiting so long to release their new bows...well after everyone else and after Christmas...is near the top of that list.

Their bows are engineered as well as anyone out there outside of the obvious limb issues, but their marketing/promotions/customer service is really holding them back.

· Registered
6,555 Posts
So Bowtech does a lot of dumb things from a business perspective. But waiting so long to release their new bows...well after everyone else and after Christmas...is near the top of that list.

Their bows are engineered as well as anyone out there outside of the obvious limb issues, but their marketing/promotions/customer service is really holding them back.
Going to order a defiant 34, was released about a month ago. Ohio bow season if i dont tag out is closes feb 5. So end of season is when i will order it. Should get here before turkey season opens. I dont like or will switch hunting bow mid season. Dont want to tune bow and make an iffy sight tape during the week to hunt the weekend. Bowtech releasing at ATA shows doesnt bother me at all.

8,468 Posts
I'm sure at least one of their bows will be great. The experience was awesome. Mine was a 348ibo bow. The prodigy holds and shoots amazing.

Hopefully they don't have any limb issues. Something like the 360 with a prodigy grip and weight that makes ibo would be nice. I've said a carbon experience or prodigy would be cool but honestly a 4lb bow is about right for most people. I didn't like the carbon OD but that was a bit over IBO as well.

· Registered
25,353 Posts
Haven't seen anything that interest's me so far this year. Hope to see something different come from bowtech. Probably just be another 360 ibo with powershift cams though.

Regardless the insanity is still shooting great so probably won't buy a new one anyways.

· Bears Den Precision
3,635 Posts
Thanks for the update on the time line! I will be sure to stop by the local shop tomorrow after work and advise them to start stocking up on limbs! ROFLMAO! Sorry, just couldn't help myself!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.