Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for sale is a like new 2007 mathews switchback xt. bow is 29 inch draw and 70 pounds. bow will come with a loop, kisser, an impact archery sight, and a matching mathews arrow web quiver. bow looks new. to your door 550.00. sorry no trades

Attachments

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
I am interested please pm me is it a right hand?

·
Registered
3,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ttt

bow is a right hand bow. thanks

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
sent you a pm!

·
Registered
3,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ttt

lots of interest, nice bow here

·
Registered
3,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bow is sold-quiver and sight still available

mathews quiver still available 80.00 to your door and impact archery sight 30.00 to your door. bare bow is sold to viperarcher pending payment

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
I bought the bow and the quiver and the sight I thought that was the deal?

·
Registered
3,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
it sure does

but we done the deal through pms and i have them all.

·
Registered
3,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally Posted by viperarcher
I am interested in the bare bow , we can do this deal quick for $450 bare bow! or come to a compromise over price!

i could do 475.00 shipped bare bow. got a couple other offers as well. thanks, steve

Steve, I really want this bow and there would be no Farting around you would get your money asap!

so pay 10 more bucks and its yours. no farting around. let me know, steve

LOL steve, what is your address you would like the usps money order shipped too? and no Farting around! LOL

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
we went back and forth so much on price I am now confused the final deal was $475 for what is posted in the pic and the post ! That was my understanding! lets get it cleared up so we can get the deal done!

·
Registered
259 Posts
clarity

Originally Posted by viperarcher
I am interested in the bare bow , we can do this deal quick for $450 bare bow! or come to a compromise over price!

i could do 475.00 shipped bare bow. got a couple other offers as well. thanks, steve

Steve, I really want this bow and there would be no Farting around you would get your money asap!

so pay 10 more bucks and its yours. no farting around. let me know, steve

LOL steve, what is your address you would like the usps money order shipped too? and no Farting around! LOL

Looks like you could get it for 460 to me.

·
Registered
4,069 Posts
we went back and forth so much on price I am now confused the final deal was $475 for what is posted in the pic and the post ! That was my understanding! lets get it cleared up so we can get the deal done!
If you guys cant come to an agreement then move on and just sell to someone else VFT. shouldnt have a problem doing that

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
well then $460 for bare bow?

·
Registered
3,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
not to keep this rollin, but when i said 10 more, he had sent a counter offer of 465.00, and then i said 10 more, thats where that came from, i have that pm as well

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.