Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Widewater Hunt Club
9,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know if there's one out there?
Not asking about a multi Fletch tool that only fletch's one vane at a time, but all vanes at once.
On top of that it would be able to put a helical on the vanes.
I've seen multifletch tools that put a 4 Fletch on a shaft but I don't think it puts a helical on them?.

·
Registered
872 Posts
I don't know of anything like you are looking for. I would recommend the blitzenburger. It can do helical 4 fletch. If you use the proper glue the fleching process is extremely fast. I used to use a jig that did all 3 flechings at once but now I like my bitz a lot better.

·
Widewater Hunt Club
9,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the suggestion. I used to have a bitz. Jig, but since I got the ez Fletch mini for blazers and razors I sold the bitz from lack of use
I think I herd bitz., Jo Jan, vane master pro.........etc., but I'd really like to get a multi Fletch if someone makes one that will do a 4 Fletch and a helical.

·
Registered
8,601 Posts
Best option I've seen is to use two arms of the EZ fletch then rotate the shaft 180deg to do the other two. You don't get the 75/105 offset though, it's 60/120.

·
Registered
7,546 Posts
Best option I've seen is to use two arms of the EZ fletch then rotate the shaft 180deg to do the other two. You don't get the 75/105 offset though, it's 60/120.
Great idea!

·
Registered
4,963 Posts
Holy cow, never thought of that.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Back Yard Champion
29,774 Posts
Can't do 4 vanes at once, but the Jo-Jan can 4 fletch and with a helical clamp. I've got 3 of the multi Jo-Jans, but tried 4 fletching.

·
Widewater Hunt Club
9,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey, thanks for the suggestion. Sounds like you've put some thought into it.
I don't have any issues with a 3 vane setup, but with blazers and an HDX it's always a close call on the setup having slight contact. I just figured I'd like to give a 4 Fletch setup a try if it was easy enough to get a 4 Fletch with some helical.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Sounds great but from what I’ve seen it doesn’t spin true.. kinda like a knuckle ball.. maybe I saw wrong ����*♂

1 - 9 of 9 Posts