Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A 4yr old boy from Mexico NY- Jacob Hadcock is very ill - cancer - and someone involved in the make a wish foudation discovered that his wish is to recieve as many Christmas cards as possible - I heard from someone else the goal is one million -Most kids would wish for a trip to Disneyland or to meet a super star - but this little boy just wants Christmas cards

Address : Jacob Hadcock
127 north st
Mexico NY 13114

If anyone has an extra Christmas card you can send it to him.It's a cheap way to make someones day and shows that the hunting community cares.

·
Romans 10 vs 9
11,116 Posts
A 4yr old boy from Mexico NY- Jacob Hadcock is very ill - cancer - and someone involved in the make a wish foudation discovered that his wish is to recieve as many Christmas cards as possible - I heard from someone else the goal is one million -Most kids would wish for a trip to Disneyland or to meet a super star - but this little boy just wants Christmas cards

Address : Jacob Hadcock
127 north st
Mexico NY 13114

If anyone has an extra Christmas card you can send it to him.It's a cheap way to make someones day and shows that the hunting community cares.
10-4, I'll send one right out mathewshooterxt, a special wish for sure, thanks for informing us of his wishes and I will also pray for Jacob and His family.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts