Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Buddy from KY now here in Alabama.
Bow season 3 weeks out, he needs a bow dressed and on a budget.
Trying to help him out here on AT.

Can we help him ?
PM me.

·
Registered
24,953 Posts
martin bangal package or cheeta package are not alot of money.

or go to dicks sportng goods. they carry the same bow with a different name for even less.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a package deal if you are interested. I have a Hoyt Razor Tec. 28"draw can be adjusted, 60-70lbs, limb savers, 3 pin l lighted Impact Archery sight, 1 doz carbon never used. 3 arrow quickie quiver with 3 arrows and machanical broadheads (spitfire), Tiger Tuff shoot through rest, a hard case and many extras. I haven't shoot it in 2 years due to a shoulder injury. I have over $950. invested in it but will part with it for $400. Give me a call if you are interested. 989-280-8616 Ken

·
Registered
108 Posts
High country arrow… just under ibo and the shop owner was the one doing the playing. I wasn’t about to shoot it! Probably not the wisest thing looking back on it:mg:... You know you wont it :)

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
Black Max

Nah, not me, I already have a DXT:)

High country arrow… just under ibo and the shop owner was the one doing the playing. I wasn’t about to shoot it! Probably not the wisest thing looking back on it:mg:... You know you wont it :)

G

·
i have a golden eagle evolution XTR with sight, whisker biskit, quiver, d-loop, peep sight, hard cover bow case. Great hunting bow. rated at 290 fps. pm me if interested.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wow, was overwhelmed with PM's.
Had him register here on AT.

His username is jesusfreak0126

·
Banned
212 Posts
this guy has got a lot of killer offers hear, what do you expect for $400.00. good bows aint cheap an cheap bows aint good.i have a hoyt ultratec for $400.oo minus the sight in the picture. let me know. send me a email adress for pics if interested.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts