Archery Talk Forum banner

681 - 697 of 697 Posts

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
406 optics lens

I just wanted to give a definite thumbs up to Joe and his 406optics.com lenses. I have one Premium Lens I have been using for a few weeks and don't even have to practice anymore with it. lol, another one on the way, and as soon as I can figure out which are best to compliment setups, 2 more lenses coming for a total of 4 lenses. Thanks Joe!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hey I ordered a premium 4x 1⅜ CBE lens a couple days ago off your website. I know that you probably have to cut each one as the order comes in (unless you have a pre-cut stock) but I was wondering what the usual time is from u getting an order to when you ship it out.
Thank you very much and I'm excited to get it in and try it out.

--EMAN_Blue

·
Registered
43,542 Posts
I read on his website he's running a bit behind. I'm waiting on mine to arrive also. He has a great attention to detail.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
406 optics

Just a shout out for Joe's lenses. I have purchased 4 premium lenses from Joe, a 4x, 6x, 8x, and 10x. The quality and clarity of these lenses is Outstanding! I. E. I am running an 8x lens, large dot, with a micro peep 1/32" and No clarifier for indoor spots and it is clear as a bell. It's also good using a 3/64" small target peep if lighting conditions warrant.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Just a shout out for Joe's lenses. I have purchased 4 premium lenses from Joe, a 4x, 6x, 8x, and 10x. The quality and clarity of these lenses is Outstanding! I. E. I am running an 8x lens, large dot, with a micro peep 1/32" and No clarifier for indoor spots and it is clear as a bell. It's also good using a 3/64" small target peep if lighting conditions warrant.
Thanks for posting this. I wanted to ask others if they are finding the same results in not having to use a clarifier with these lenses? More specifically the 4x. Looking to get one for HHA.

Bump!

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Thanks for posting this. I wanted to ask others if they are finding the same results in not having to use a clarifier with these lenses? More specifically the 4x. Looking to get one for HHA.

Bump!
I would think a 4x lens would absolutely be no problem assuming you aren't running a huge peep, and even then the lenses are exceptionally clear so I think you would be fine. Joe also has a no fault guarantee so I would say go for it. Get the Premium lens. Glad i could help.

681 - 697 of 697 Posts